amru, 21 Dec 2008How do you reduce the sound, of incoming calls in the omnia? Its a little too loud. Couldn't ... more- Dial *#0002*28346#
- This will bring up a screen Called ‘Control Util’
- To change the loudspeaker Volume for Mps/Ring tones/Movies etc
- Click Menu
- Click Normal
- Click Handset
- Speaker Volume: SPK(02) –db is less volume, I would recommend setting this to -1.5db
- When you are done, click Menu then ‘Apply’
- Digital to analogue (This affects the overall Volume of Mp3’s, Movies etc – Both Headset and loud speaker) I would recommend setting this to 0db
- When you are done, Click Menu then ‘Apply’ then ‘ok’
- Click Menu
- Click Normal
- Click Headset (This is for the headphones volume)
- Headphones Volume HP (02) –db is less volume +db is more volume. I would recommend settings this to 0db
- Click Menu then ‘Apply’
- Digital to Analogue DAC (0C) this affects overall volume of Mp3’s, Movies etc. I would recommend settings this to 0db
- Click Menu then ‘Apply’ then ‘ok’
this information came from the vodafone.com website (its a uk network) theres quite a lot of other articles about similar stuff there so might be worth taking a lookie
i tried to lock the keybord i press the end of call button but it doesnt lock ,,what is wrong?
How do you reduce the sound, of incoming calls in the omnia? Its a little too loud. Couldn't do it using the volume rocker on the side or going to sounds and notifications. Thanks.
what happens if you drop a glass of whusky to your samsung omnia :S
Anonymous, 21 Dec 2008helloo, i received my OMNIA the otehr day and so far so good. but i cannot get music ont... moretransferring music? did you use windows media 11, and were any of the tracks weird music formats or drm locked?
ADVICE, 17 Oct 2008can bbc iplayer be viewed on the Omnia?and the bbc iplayer now works on it!
gary, 21 Dec 2008where to download any free omnia games & software?Dear Gray,
please check the following website for free game for your i900.
Screen is wide and big. Very nice! I want to see if can be updated to 480x800 display with 3.5 inch.
Hello everyone i just had to questions about the Omnia. was wondering if anyone out there could help me. firstly, i was a bit curious if the items on the Widget on the today screen can be customized, as in can i change them and put in the items of my choice. secondly, i transfered the pictures i took from my phone to the PC. it came in some format that i didnt recognize. does anyone know how to convert this to JPG or any commonly used format? thanks in Advance
having trouble working the GPS on the omnia.
no idea wats goin on
anyone help me
i received my OMNIA the otehr day and so far so good.
but i cannot get music onto my phone.
i somhow put a few on, but keeps saying "file corrupted..."
anyone plz help me
the omnia is annoying, the stylus is what annoys me most about mine, use a stylus?.....seriously, as if you would!
Freedomfighter, 19 Dec 2008answer is 1.HTC touch hd 2.omnia 3.xperia x1 htc touch hd
omnia is better then i phone and better then pixon n lg renoir coz its gt windows mobile 6.1 and it has divx built in n built in gps and windows media , u can also play mp4 avi..the best fone ever maddde trust me ppl omnia is the 1 peeps
Eddy, 20 Dec 2008I am Currently Using Nokia N81 8GB ? Will It Be Good If I Switch To Samsung Omnia 16GBno.. better upgrade to ipod classic 120 gb... lol...