david, 01 Oct 2008turn on my phone nothing is working?touch screen not working help.....You need to activate the touch screen..There are bit complications in the begining.. YOu must activate it with the help of the sales staff. I realy ate up the sales girl brain :P
got this phone on tmobile uk upgrade got unlocking code to use on o2.
so far so good, like the phone very good touch screen, which is hard to find other than iphone.
all i need is a case for this phone and also more importantly can someone pls assist in linking my yahoo e-mail to the device.
thamks and for those interested i would reccomend it so far
Jokes On You, 02 Oct 2008Ok I currently have a samsung omnia and it is running on DXHH3/DXHH3. I have had a couple of p... more1) H3's rom has a problem with the backlight and motion sensor clashing with some programs and it is normal
2) have u tried putting the skin cab into the My Documents of the phone?
3) that error means one or two of ur programs are being forced to run in the omnia as not all programs are able to run at 3.2inches display size, e.g. core player
4) for the moment, SPB has the best backup system, i suggest u to connect ur omnia to the pc and move everything into the pc OR move everything to the memory card (if it has a large storage capacity)
5) in the settings --> system --> power --> power save --> tick box BUT the omnia will lag abit and slower
6) Settings --> personal --> today --> items
7) changing to another rom would do so as other rom may have taken away the google maps, media album, rss so that the RAM and ROM has more space
if u want to get more batt life, u can consider to get the H1
but for the moment, the best rom to get is the I1
After reading user comments here and elsewhere, I am having second thoughts about buying the i-900. Currently using a Nokia N73, the biggest piece of garbage on the market and I can't wait to get rid of it. But, from what I am reading here, the i-900 has the same basic problems: slow system response, slow typing, SMS and texting capabilites, poor display in sunlight and terrible customer support.
If you have used this phone for more than one week and live in Europe, are you having any of these problems? I can't find anyone who believes in the Windows Mobile O.S. and several say this is the main source of problems. Any objective answers? I wasted a lot of money on my Nokia and don't want to waste almost twice as much on this phone if it is more of the same.
Ok I currently have a samsung omnia and it is running on DXHH3/DXHH3. I have had a couple of problems and if anyone can answer any of questions it would be greatly appreciated.
1.when I was running the today screen and SPB mobile shell my motion senser stopped responding. After a hard reset it works fine but I was wondering what caused this glitch and is it possible to fix?
2. I tried to install some skins for the mobile shell and afterwards some of the icons disappeared and some changed. Is there something I did wrong and if so what are the correct steps?
3. What is a shell32.exe error?
4. What is the best way to backup my data? My active sync connects for a while then says looking for changes then disconnects because of an error and SPB backup also gives me an error.
5. Is there a way to improve battery life ?my battery life is good but im constantly texting and on the web so I want to extend the battery a little bit more.
6. Is there a way to change what is on the today screen?
7 I read somewhere that it is possible to optimize so that there is more memory and RAM how would I do this?
Overall this is a good phone I have just had some third party issues.
Hello, I'm debating on whether I should get the Samsung f480 or the I900 tomorrow. Any suggestion? I live in the U.S. Will the 3G be any good for me? I also wants to know how do I use the GPS and do I need any additional data package? Much thanks for your answer.
Any chance on the next model having a xenon flash??? It's the only thing missing and yet makes such a difference, especially when comparing it to phones like n82, 6220 classic, my SE 810, LG Viewty etc... Why can't everybody finally agree that Xenon flash is a must when someone is dishing out over 500 Euros!!!!!!
Can't wait for a WM phone like this WITH a xenon flash!!!!
WT, 01 Oct 2008I will buy the i900 at the end of October. But I know this, the n95 is so last season, the iPh... more(N95)Smart phone is no match to (i900)PDA phone. PDA phone could do way more compare to Smart phone
Does anyone know how to use the GPS with i900?"? will a data plan be needed with the use of the GPS???
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970symbian phones are just as good as windows...i used both symbians and windows.
I am a first time Windows Mobile user and after some research I bought this smart phone and so far I am quite impressed and happy with what it can do, except for some small glitches.
What I'd really like to know is what do I need to do or download so I can watch streaming videos on this phone as I'd on a regular desktop?
I know there are a lot of tech-savvy gurus out there about smart phones, please help!
omnia, 01 Oct 2008i got the phone and i really liked it everything is working as expected and found a few surpri... moreHello i also find the same problem i cant get satelites? Have you maybe sorted yours out?
I want to ask something...
since it works like a 65k,is the picture quality bad? It looks good on the pictures,but it could have been put there to look better....
hello 2 everyone Smiley
i just wanted to ask you... i take my new phone OMNIA from italy but i want to use it in Inglish. Is it possible to install ROM in inglish from samsungOMNIA's page and on witch country i have to click there? and other thing is haw can i be sure that the ROM on my OMNIA is the latest one ?!
THANK U VERY MUCH !!! Smiley
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Persons like you suggest the virus contained sites. But im not like u. Im very big fan of samsung and omnia. now im using omnia.
how my gps is on and get signal from sattelites?! where is the options?
WT, 01 Oct 2008I will buy the i900 at the end of October. But I know this, the n95 is so last season, the iPh... morei recommend u to get the Omnia or the HTC Touch HD
if u r getting the Omnia, i will suggest u to flash the version to HI1 rom
Anonymous, 01 Oct 2008r u out of ur mind?! first of all, both n95 and iphone does not have the wm os system seco... moreI will buy the i900 at the end of October. But I know this, the n95 is so last season, the iPhone is over priced in South Africa and the n95 is the only phone that should be comped with the i900.