My mob was giving me upgrade option but when I did it, it's completely off. What will be its remedies. Tnx
updated my s advance in today.....was checking it out the whole day...here are my experience till now.
1) did factory reset before and after the update...and must say this works....gives u lag free performance.
2) subway surfer works smoothly and also temple run.
3) didnt find my battery to drain faster as compared to gb
4) yup its true that ur sound is reduced in loudspeaker as well as headphones
5) camera zoom available but pixelates when 4x is done.
6) I dont know if anyone has noticed this or not but u wont be able to change music with headphones atleast in my case. all you can do is just play and pause with the keys on headphone and cant change the song as it used to be in gb
7) ui I found a bit smoother than gb. but tje response tym in opening dialer as well as
sometimes take about 2 sec.
8) no facelock option.
will update the review as I find new things
anyone having any query may feel free to reply.
Andy , 12 May 2013Hey Arnel it says "can't reach Google at the moment".To all those who wish to use the OFFLINE VOICE TYPING..
Please note; the offline voice typing feature is available only for English(US) and not for any other languages.
1. Go to 'Settings'.
2. Select 'Language and Input'
3. Under 'Keyboards and Input methods', ensure 'Google Voice Typing' is checked.
4. Now open the settings Icon which is besides 'Google Voice Typing'
5. under 'Choose Input Languages' uncheck "Automatic" or any other selected languages and then check "English(US)" ONLY**
6. Offline Voice Typing is now enabled..!!!
Let me know if it works..!
Updating via kies here in the Philippines is faster and better. But I'll see if there are no lags with the newer version of this, SGSA. If there is, you'll see me name/post in here after an hour. If not, that means I'm enjoying the newer version of JB.
Can I update to jb using usb modem with a 2g connection??? how much tym will it take to do so??? nd can any1 suggest whthr updating will b a gud choice or not
plz Guys...my SA keypad when um using whatsapp or writing sth doesn't work..when I press the letters vibration works and also the light of the letter but nth comes on the screen..and it works again..this happens frequently..is that a software or hardware or what..plz any recommendations =))??
Arnel Mendonca, 11 May 2013Not sure if people are aware..of this....but Jellybean supports "Offline Voice Typing&quo... moreI have tried to use it. But it is using internet. Please tell me all settings I have to do.
Antivirus applications also slows down the mobile and eat the batree. I remove antivirus app. Form my phone and now it working better.
How to connect as modem to my sgsa I9070. after plug in it shows driver not found or not installed
Arnel Mendonca, 11 May 2013Not sure if people are aware..of this....but Jellybean supports "Offline Voice Typing&quo... moreHow to enable offline voice typing,
Please provide me in detail.
Also in jellybean almost all apps are running in background what to do????
I have noticed the same. I checked the CPU usage, whenever my phone started to lag. I found that TouchWiz Home and Google Search were using the majority of the CPU. I have now disabled Google Now. The phone seems to be better now and Temple Run 2 runs without any lag now! Anyway, I'll test it for 2 more days and let you ppl know.
If you want flash player in jellybean than go to xda and download flash apk in phone.then install it.then open chrome browser and play flash supported videos .enjoy.I'm using same
Aman99, 11 May 2013Im confuse about jb...do update or not,...realy its lagy ???Yeah its a delight to use.
Just do factory data reset and wipe cache before and after the update, via recovery console.
U can access the recovery console by switching off the device, and then Press Volume UP and Home key together, holding them together, now press the Power button and see the device booting into Recovery console.
Here , you highlight and option using vol up/down keys, and select it using Home button (In Gingerbread) or Power button (Jellybean).
Note: Google Now is the cause of instability in My device. So i think one should not use it right now, report it , and wait for an update.
jsingh, 11 May 2013same here dude... i also want to go back to gb... this indian jb version is not stable.. i thi... moreI have been using Jellybean for 3 days now, and I havn't noticed even a single lag so far, except some instances with Google Now or Teamviewer running. When Google Now is running, the phone becomes slow.
I did wipe the user data and cache from the recovery console just before and after the update.
Battery life is awesome, Gives me 10+ hours of continuous wifi browsing indoors with auto brightness, mobile data and GPS turned of, motion on
Ashish Jain, 11 May 2013Does this phone has gorilla glass?
As per specification on this site, it doesn't have. But I ... moreYes it does have a Gorilla Glass protection.