deep, 26 Oct 2012No official date has been released for the launch...even ace 2's launch is unclear....as far a... moreI just really like the new TouchWiz feel of JB. What caught me is their geat music player with the "Music feature" technology that analyzes your songs and groups them according to the beat.
i have been using this phone for about a month now.. and no major issues.. for zooming option, you can download, camera zoom fx, and set it to 6x zoom type (at the setting).. for usb tethering, download PdaNet.. for wifi hotspot, download FoxFi.. you may also want to download ScreenOn while browsing the internet.. this device works great and im very satisfied..
sakku u tell me how to use it properly because this is my first time using anroid .
please help me what should i do
Denzel, 26 Oct 2012Is it true that this phone is going to be discontinued to make way to the S III mini? If so, w... moreNo official date has been released for the launch...even ace 2's launch is unclear....as far as jb update is concerned, s3 n s2 will recv them first....even with gb, sgsa looks n feels awesome....so go for it without any second thoughts in your mind
Anonymous, 26 Oct 2012This set not available anywhere in India. Not even with flipkart. confirmed.Which co do you represent?? Sony,htc, lg,nokia, or apple???
jahangir, 25 Oct 2012switch to gsm mode.
100% ur problem solve.
i cannot change netwrk to gsm , if am trying also it will restart automatically
bro pls tell a solution.....
Bought this phone on 15th oct so here goes my review..
Date of purchase 15th october
date on box: august
1) no network problem as of now
2) superb clarity screen
3) pretty comfortable to hold in hand and good build quality
4) camera has no zoom but there are alternate solutions. camera quality is average.
5) all games work pretty smooth
6) just note that if you install lots of app it might lag sometimes while playing temple run. Solution: just install a task killer app and run it before playing temple run.
7) touch is very responsive
8) great battery life( only my whatsapp is active and normal calling and gives me a battery life of almost 1.5 days
9) just one thing which i dont like is although u get 768 mb ram( 555 user available) it sumtyms gives u the feeling u have less ram when u install apps and try to do multitasking as installing apps and games eats up ur ram. for example if i m using opera mini and i try to switch to ucbrowser....it closes opera mini has i have installed lots of apps and games which leads to eating up my ram.
rest guys this is the best phone in term of features and build qaulity in such a price...as far as price is concerned u can get this in local market wid bill at 18k.
I am using this phone for a month,i have no problem at all with my s advance.....
Awesome phone available on flipkart tradus Ebay and many more and no problem at all with this phone
This set not available anywhere in India.
Not even with flipkart. confirmed.
I want to buy S advance, but am confused for lot of negative reviews vis-a-vis signal issues / echo / unclear telephony. Please advise guys...Thanks!
ali, 25 Oct 2012hi friends which phone is best s advance or s duosif you need a phone with dual SIM support, Galaxy S Duos is your best option.
but if you don't need a phone with dual SIM support, you better pick Galaxy S Advance since it has better specs.
Is it true that this phone is going to be discontinued to make way to the S III mini? If so, would this handset still recieve the JB update? I tried asking Samsung, I did not receive any clear reply.
Hope you could help me, I really like this phone. This is the most practical phone for me.