Samsung E700/E800/D600/innov8 and now after 2 years Galaxy S2 it's going to be my next samsung Phone
Samsung = My Life
htc should know that they can not capture the market on the basis of ui and htc sense only. what about gorilla dispay, super amoled capacitive screen, great camera ?
i am a htc fan, but must say this year clearly belongs to samsung and galaxy s2. buck up htc, buck up!?
Apart from youtube, to see numerous large indepth photographs of this wonderful peice of art, check mobile-review(dot)com
My iphone4 days are coming to an end. I miss flash, bluetooth, Java, radio, open ended apps etc. I was seduced buy the wrong phone and satisfied my curiousity now.
Although I think Google monitor you (bearing i mind that you need a gmail account to download apps from Android Market) and the fact that Android with google are very dominant, I do miss Android. What they lack is the playability and choice of iphone games. Prior to my iphone4, I had a HTC Desire.
I am 95% sure this will be my next phone. Its Dual core rivals (Moto Atrix/LG Optimus) have HDMI ports but no Java. Also the Moto has a beast of a battery - 1930 MaH. Thanks.
Can we have just a bit more objectivity.From the apparent Apple Cult members. This is not a love/hate website. The Galaxy series are some of the best phones on the market today no matter how it is turned.....and there are also other great brands but please let the practical performance speak.
Yes the specs are nice and i'm sure it'll be a blast. But why would anyone get a samsung android phone, when they've proven how awful they are at the aftercare service.
All Samsung do is lie about any updates, and blame everyone else.
Samsung are terrible, i hope everyone remembers the problems with the Galaxy 1 and don't waster their money with this.
OMG !!! That's really awesome !! Gr8 screen , gr8 camera , and a LED flash too this time. Just wow . I am buying this shit asap. :O
abhi, 16 Feb 2011Again samsung has been able to lure customers into it's trap.
People will buy galaxy S II but... moreabhi ,
you think with a 1650 M ah battery , the battery will be bad . the samsung gaaxy s would last a day like all smartphone - iphone 4 , desire .
the SII should last longer than all the other phones .
amazing phone,can't wait to get my hands on one!!!!!! I never liked samsung,but after GALAXY S and S8500 Wave came out,I changed my thoughts radicaly!
For the first time I have seen all the specifications in one mobile..
Nothing is left-out..
I am very eager to buy one.....
Want to see practically..how much user friendly this one is..
Woow! Great features on the phone. 2mp secondary is great! Looking forward for this phone.
Fred, 16 Feb 2011Configure Keis to be somewhat more usable whereas the phone being laggy.. use the task manager... moreSamsung support sucks because everyone with SG 1 was left out in the cold with no upgrade to 2.2 other than a third party sources. SG 2 might be the same way as soon as they come out with better phones.
Again samsung has been able to lure customers into it's trap.
People will buy galaxy S II but after buying it what happens with them ???
1. U r sure not to get a android update at all...!!(ask most of the galaxy s customers stuck on 2.1)
2. Even if mistakingly samsung provides update to it's customers than it's completely sure that this phone will become heavily laggy after the update.(ask the few unlucky galaxy s customers who got update to 2.2)
3. No one will ever believe that u paid abt $850 - $900 for this extremely cheap looking plastic.
4. U r sure to be teased by people for having a iPhone ripoff.
5. It's design is no different from those dirt cheap samsung star series phones which even a roadside beggar carries these days. So, people aren't gonna ask u abt this phone even if u place it in front of them.
6. Samsung touchwiz - that's the biggest joke abt galaxy s II, iOS + WP7 ripoff.
7. Poor battery life like galaxy s.
8. Galaxy s never got fix for GPS & many other problems it had. So, if galaxy s II ships with some problems than it's 100% sure that u will be forever stuck with those problems.