Woow! Great features on the phone. 2mp secondary is great! Looking forward for this phone.
Fred, 16 Feb 2011Configure Keis to be somewhat more usable whereas the phone being laggy.. use the task manager... moreSamsung support sucks because everyone with SG 1 was left out in the cold with no upgrade to 2.2 other than a third party sources. SG 2 might be the same way as soon as they come out with better phones.
Again samsung has been able to lure customers into it's trap.
People will buy galaxy S II but after buying it what happens with them ???
1. U r sure not to get a android update at all...!!(ask most of the galaxy s customers stuck on 2.1)
2. Even if mistakingly samsung provides update to it's customers than it's completely sure that this phone will become heavily laggy after the update.(ask the few unlucky galaxy s customers who got update to 2.2)
3. No one will ever believe that u paid abt $850 - $900 for this extremely cheap looking plastic.
4. U r sure to be teased by people for having a iPhone ripoff.
5. It's design is no different from those dirt cheap samsung star series phones which even a roadside beggar carries these days. So, people aren't gonna ask u abt this phone even if u place it in front of them.
6. Samsung touchwiz - that's the biggest joke abt galaxy s II, iOS + WP7 ripoff.
7. Poor battery life like galaxy s.
8. Galaxy s never got fix for GPS & many other problems it had. So, if galaxy s II ships with some problems than it's 100% sure that u will be forever stuck with those problems.
Samsung took the wrong decision of using MALI GPU instead of SGX 543.
Now it's paying the price bcoz TI OMAP 4 processor has beaten samsung orion processor.
Samsung orion processor has lost this time...
TI OMAP 4 processor has beaten samsung Exynos/orion processor & nvidia tegra 2 processor in GPU & CPU benchmark results.
This means that LG Optimus 3D is the most powerful device currently on the market. See this link, it proves it all -
I want to buy either a Samsung phone or any other good phone with a 4 inche screen, Can I get one with shs.30,000/- ?
how much is samsung I9100 Galaxy S II is it already out in the market??
4.3 in screen,yet with the same res 800x480 as the sgs 1,,so it will have less ppi than sgs 1 why?
Wow What a Powerfull Multimedia Device from Samsung I m using iPhone right now to type comments but i must admit this Galaxy S rocks.. Lets see wat Apple have to give in their next Upcoming iPhone 5
Stop talking about HDMI .
GS II support MHL . HDMI via microUSB .
CHECK IT :
Samsung best in SW / HW
Sepehr, 15 Feb 2011Galaxy S II wihout HDMI = Garbage I'm so sorry for Samsung ...u want HDMI, go get a TV instead!.. heheh
Finally I'll got one, to surf and read about another new models to be launched...
I'm tired to run after gadgets :-)
Amazing phone, waiting for this in USA, hope it gets here before summer.