abhi, 15 Feb 2011Again samsung has been able to lure customers into it's trap. People will buy galaxy S II but... moremate read the posting rules esspecially no.8, uhmmm to reply to your post anyway, the main reason for a 2nd version or anything is that it is better than the 1st, so why are you comparing this to anything? it made a new class above SGS which was already at the top, havent you seen GSM Arena review, with iPhone V SGS?. according to GSM Arena who I like many other people trust, have reviewed it as a better phone, so talk your smack somewhere else, hey even make a forum about how crappy this phone is, when you havent even seen it. :) cheers
Wow its black,must have copied the iPhone,cos Apple developed and patented that colour huh.
It doesnt matter if this is a rip off of or THAT rip off of this whatever crap. Its just better than any other phones on the market now for sure. no matter what, this is absolutely my next phone!
i used galaxy s for 4 months now and dont have any significant problems with it.
apple AND blackberry is SO DEAD. RIP APPLE.
Again samsung has been able to lure customers into it's trap.
People will buy galaxy S II but after buying it what happens with them ???
1. U r sure not to get a android update at all...!!(ask most of the galaxy s customers stuck on 2.1)
2. Even if mistakingly samsung provides update to it's customers than it's completely sure that this phone will become heavily laggy after the update.(ask the few unlucky galaxy s customers who got update to 2.2)
3. No one will ever believe that u paid abt $850 - $900 for this extremely cheap looking plastic.
4. U r sure to be teased by people for having a iPhone ripoff.
5. It's design is no different from those dirt cheap samsung star series phones which even a roadside beggar carries these days. So, people aren't gonna ask u abt this phone even if u place it in front of them.
6. Samsung touchwiz - that's the biggest joke abt galaxy s II, iOS + WP7 ripoff.
7. Poor battery life like galaxy s.
8. Galaxy s never got fix for GPS & many other problems it had. So, if galaxy s II ships with some problems than it's 100% sure that u will be forever stuck with those problems.
Super AMOLED Plus also comes with a Real Stripe matrix. Theoretically, this means images may be a wee bit sharper looking, though at first glance you won’t see the difference between the regular Super AMOLED and the Plus one. The Pentile matrix of the previous gen SAMOLED screens was the main cause for some overly geeky criticism.
mr magoo, 14 Feb 2011looks like there trying to copy the iphonethere is no need to copy iphone any more, it is Apple who want to copy Android, and this phone is way beyond iphone in all way´s if you ask me :D
BTW? have the fix the problem with flash player on iphone ?,,,, X DD
Wow wow wow most powerful phone on this planet.no complaint love to see super amoled plus
Anonymous, 14 Feb 2011Another iphone-esque design? Man, this is just another ugly stuff from Samsung. I wonder when ... morehey lets be fair here... not just bec a phone is a touch it is already an iphone copy...
mr magoo, 14 Feb 2011looks like there trying to copy the iphoneagree with your, why they need to copy the iphone?? they are saying we are following the leader, won't buy it for that
This went from 35% Daily interest to 73% in 8 hours XD. I hope this phone will be released soon, can't wait to buy it :D ..