plz anybody tell me after jelly bean s2 how much user storege availabla for application and games ?how much ram avilabale?camera result?pls reply as soon as thx
guys plz urgent help...... if I update this os to 4.1jelly bean would I get more battry backup?? thanks :)
so i updated my S II to JB about two weeks ago.. oficially via KIES, in Romania. my device isnt locked, i bought it from an independent electronics store. so, what can i say...
- yes, it is smoother
- prettier interface, and more functional than the ICS one
- slight performance boost: ive got about 1000+ points in quadrant vs what ive got when i tested it with ICS and a few hundred more in antutu (this sint too relevant for me)
- liking the S III features (gestures and bla bla)
- improved keyboard. LOVING it
- battery: SIGNIFICANTLY drains faster (i use it as before: WiFi off, Data off. and after each use i kill all apps with the native task manager)
- browser is a bit slower than the one on ICS
- some of the widgets i found useful on ICS, are no more on jb
- also JB has "S-planner" vs the simple Calendar (which i find a bit more difficult and annoying to use)
- oooh, almost forgot. Uses significantly more RAM than ICS
- less cool photo gallery (not necesarily less functional). ICS had one of the best galleries on the S II and i miss it.
And now for the best thing yet....
My phone suffered from the notoriously sleep of death. i was very anxious to make the update because i didnt know if the update would make the phone worse or better. so... issue removed. warranty guys havent been able to remove it, i see that samsung FELT GUILTY and got it right with JB.
ok...i think i havent forgot anything :)
upgrade to 4.1 jelly bean.its brilliant got an update but failung to update
AnonD-20410, 10 May 2013plz anybody tell me after jelly bean s2 how much user storege availabla in 16gb ?how much ram ... moreAfter jelly bean update ram=826mb, system memory=1.97gb, rom=11.50gb i'm using jellybean 4.1.2 v20 omega rom volume up rocker will be keys for shutter camera, very stable custom rom.
AnonD-128820, 10 May 2013Hi frnds am frm India and today I got an update of 9.2 mb on my s2. During the installation it... moreDo u face any issues after the update?... because I'm facing wifi issues after the update.....
After todays update my wifi not working properly.... have wifi issues.... till now I never had this problem.... don know what happened.... disappointed.....
now on 4.1.2 Big difference, more fluid, more receptive, more everithing. ;)
AnonD-128820, 10 May 2013Hi frnds am frm India and today I got an update of 9.2 mb on my s2. During the installation it... moreYa. I got the same nitification. Plz tell me wat is it..
Is it gets the multi window..?
3 years and this phone is still excellent I love in fact I don't even want to upgrade! :)
Hi frnds am frm India and today I got an update of 9.2 mb on my s2. During the installation it mentioned that it is for stability. Has anybody got the same.??
Superbly Good phone!!!
Good looks . Good configurations!!!
Good UI. Good Touch!!!
I would say simply go for it :):):)
plz anybody tell me after jelly bean s2 how much user storege availabla in 16gb ?how much ram avilabale?camera result?pls reply as soon as thx
Yet another 4.1.2 upgrade(INDIA) ...jus updated....probably to fix the battery drain? gotta check put in the next few days..
had the Jellybean update about 3 weeks now, it updated automatically over wifi with O2. nice new features such as much improved predictive text, better handling of widgets, power saving mode on the pull down menu as well as screen brightness control. It was a power house when launched, and begs the question if there's any point in upgrading now, especially with 1BG of ram, when Samsung are launching mid-range phones with basically the same chipset now, only with inferior pentile screens. The camera was class leading when launched, and being able to capture video in 1080P it still cuts the mustard. seek out GSMArena's petition for high end phones that aren't huge, we dont want to be forcing tablets into our pockets