Since updating to ICS 4.0.3 I have not been able to turn my Wifi on.
I am not talking about connecting to my wireless router here. I am simply talking about turning the Wifi on on the phone.
The Wifi icon turns dark green instead of bright green.
The phone acts sluggishly and keeps resetting/freezing.
I flashed my firmware back to Gingerbread using a stock Samsung firmware. Still couldn't turn my Wifi on in Gingerbread.
I have tried resetting, clearing cache, factory resetting, taking battery out, Using widget to turn Wifi on. Everything. Nothing will allow me to turn my Wifi on.
I then took my phone to a Authorised Samsung service agent where they reflashed my firmware and a couple of other things. They couldn't fix it.
if somebody has solution for this problem, pls help me
thanks in advance
I bought this mobile since two weeks, but I had many times hanging problem , is that beause of updating the software from 4.0 to 4.1 , has someone experienced the same case before. please advise...
Amazing handset i really like it and educate all to have it
everything working perfectly like Camera and everything
AnonD-72500, 20 Sep 2012is it anyone who, have instaled android 4.1,on galaxy s2?I need a opinion, please...Yes i update my s2 in ver 4.1 and its work very smoothly
can anyone answer me that s2 has battery,hanging,camera ,screen (camera),gps na
and other issues
i read bunch of comments about it alongwith lots of good one but my concern is that ,the above followings are true with most of users
I am really confused between Sony Xperia S & Samsung SII.
Which one to buy? Interestingly, though 1 Year from release, S-II stills cost Rs. 44,000 while Xperaia S is costing 37,000/- here.
I am done reading reviews, it is only adding to my confusion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Has anyone got 4.0.4 in Romania? I have 4.0.3 and Keis gives an error. The up-date can not initiate.
I am using Galaxy S2 from the past 1 year, all of a sunned its not connecting to Samsung Kies now.. I have no idea as in why & what happened, I am trying to see if there is the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean released & trying to connect to Kies from the past 1 month now & it just says cannot connect device.
Comparision between s2&s3.
1. Affodable price than s3&same features other company phones.
2. slim design bt plasticy like body bt s3 great body nt slim.
3. 8mp cam with 1080p fullHD recording and a front cam of 2mp as same as 1.9mp s3 front cam and same rear cam.bt mr cm features ar 4 s3.
4. It holds a ram of 1gb equal to s3.it will be good if it hold 2gb ram.
5. The great other difference is s2 have a processor of Dual core1.2GHZ,where s3 comes with Quad core 1.4GHZ.
6. The other difference is the capability of 4G in s3 bt nt in s2 and also the presence of many human interface and other sensors in s3 bt nt in s2.U have been seen this in s3 advertisments.
6. Both comes with gorilla glass protection bt s3 with gorilla glass2(advanced version).
7. s2 has comes with 16/32 inbuild memory variants where s3 comes with 16/32/64;and also supports 64gb sd card where s2 supports only 32gb.
8. s3's amoled screen's clarity(ppi) more than that of s2.
how 2 move installed apps to sd card. i installed apps to sd card app but it didnt showed my sd card there.. my phone memory is almost over. pls help me frns.. plsss
why android is better than ios
this is so far the best adaptive robust yet sleek sexy graphics phone this era has come across.
i have upgraded to version 4.1 ice cream sandwich and its just got better than before and smooth feeling with the working of the phone.
cedge, 20 Sep 2012Does Juice Defender really work for this phone??Yes it does I have it on mine. Also download "Easy Battery Saver" and use "intelligent" mode. You will notive a huge improvement.
it's nice to the post Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 in more details Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
cedge, 20 Sep 2012Does Juice Defender really work for this phone??No, non of the apps will work.
Buy new extended battery from ebay.com or any shop
Take gold battery it really help.