ram pandey, 15 Sep 2011how much the internal memory to which we can install applications?
2GB is available for application installation.but you can install a free app from android market called " app to sd " which can move most of the apps to sd card leaving more space in phone.
Enjoy the galaxy S2.
Hijack, 15 Sep 2011Why the pics are too yellow/Green after taking from this 8 Mega Pix beast shooter while the pi... moreDo not put the white balance and contrast to auto.
For me I prefer incandescent with auto contrast off.
You can select white balance according to your likeness except auto.
Enjoy the galaxy S2.
Haris, 15 Sep 2011I want to ask how can i active 5.1 sound effect as when i select this option it shows not work... morekeep equalizer on normal.
and keep sound effect on normal. after this you can activate 5.1ch sound.
Still its less effective compared to "wow hd" feature of some of the old samsung phones.
Enjnoy the galaxy S2.
I have been using this mobile...since last 1-month every think is very gr8 ...but still think .....battery heats...after using for more than....30 mins....i knew...bcoz i have installed batter booster in my mobile...
bought dis fone yesterday ,itz an awesome fone and the best in the market ..jst njoying playing games on itz 4.3 display..
Why the pics are too yellow/Green after taking from this 8 Mega Pix beast shooter while the pics taken from my old sensation was to natural and outstanding in all aspects as i come to know that SGS2 camera is better from all other shooters so why mine result is not come to the expectation as my experience says that the sensation result was much better than mine SGS2 can any one explain the reason??? Thanksssss
I have this device since 1 week now. I think it will take some more time for me to explore its full capabilities. My take on few of features -
1 screen- excellent, but bit too big for my liking. half to 1 inch smaller would have been perfect.
2. build - Ok..back cover till its put in makes u wonder whether u made a mistake buying this and whether it would last.Back of the device is made rough with some pattern on the plastic. but I think still it would slip from the hand one day. Both my blackberry bold 9700 and htc desire S are much more solid in comparison.
3. Battery - typical smartphone - for me lasts 2 days as I receive occasional calls -about 30 min / day on average. I also keep background data off and use wifi for most of my net needs- much more power efficient than 3G. You may say -whats the point of buying such a device if u dont use its capabilities to its limit? let me see whether i can do better later
4. OS -good, fast, smooth scrolling. No lags usually.
5. call clarity -good. My blackberry was better i felt.
Overall I am happy. But Build quality could have been much better could have been bit smaller.
One more thing -Please download "Tasker" from market (paid app) and learn to use it. - Its one reason I'm loving an android phone. Amazing app !!!
I use my mobile mainly for reading ebooks , browsing, and to watch movies. I need adobe flash player in the new mobile i would prefer to buy. I dont like lags in software. Then should i buy samsung i9000 or galaxy s2. I dont play games.
Does i9000 upgraded to 2.3 have much lags and crashing. Then will a free adobe flash player be installed on it 4m android market ?
Does galaxy s2 also have lags ?
There is much price difference betwn the two.
Which would be appropriate to my needs?
Users plz help me to decide...
Bryan, 14 Sep 2011Its been 3 months since i got this monster, and im loving each moment of it, Got one question ... moreno heat at all, only when you charge the device with power on, but if you charge it with battery off, you will find no heat.
I want to ask how can i active 5.1 sound effect as when i select this option it shows not work when sound effect is active but i cant find any option to off the sound effect, pls help if anybody knows this Thanks in advance.
how much the internal memory to which we can install applications?
Is video call via Gtalk possible in this phone ??
and wat abt the heating problem?
thanx in advance
It is an awesome phone with all the latest features and applications and that too available at an affordable price range.
Latest Mobile Phones
Bryan, 14 Sep 2011Its been 3 months since i got this monster, and im loving each moment of it, Got one question ... moreHey Bryan.
yes this phone does gets heated up with use.
even if you charge it gets heated up.
even i was a bit worried abt this but its normal.
its a monster in a small package.
the power it offers, is awesome.
Can we edit word excel files in the phone. What do Samsung mean my Editor for word excel and powerpoint. Can any one help me.
Just want to share
*** how to set your desired notification/ringtones ***
- you may install from "market" any ringtones or sms application.
- Or, from your file explorer, copy your desired tones to MEDIA/AUDIO/notifications for sms notification and MEDIA/AUDIO/Ringtones for ringtones. Then go to your settings to set sms/ringtones.
Anonymous, 15 Sep 2011galaxy s2 or optimus 2x or optimus 3D? pls nid some piece of advice Go for SGS2 no comparison