My dual sim version NEVER heated up but often lags on games on every few minutes Lol
criss, 22 Mar 2014Hi! My telephone heats up...the screen and batery becomes very hot after I stay on it aprox 20... moreYes my phone also heats up very bad battery, and hangs little bit....i am regrating why I buy this phone
Just suppose when we bought S4 mini from UAE(Dubai), USA or Europe country and then it use in India or Sri Lanka. So it has firmware loaded from bought country. My question is that firmware is ok to use in India or Sri Lanka ? If not I have to Reloaded the firmware which is released to India/Sri Lanka ? Then my warranty will canceled ? My firmware version is;
Baseband version = I9192XXUBNB1
Build number = JDQ39.I9192XXUBNB1
Kernel version = 3.4.0-1961802 (Tue Feb 4 22:49:16 KST 2014)
when will Samsung released Kitkat for S4 mini ?
S4 mini is the latest mini phone. S5 mini still not announced. So they have to take care of S4 mini, but I think they were neglected S4 mini for kitkat version.
How can check S4 mini phones in the market are Original International version, Korean version or clone ?
Those who are facing problem of overheating in S4 mini..
Install Battery Doctor app from play store!!...
Your problem will be solved!!.. Guaranteed
Hi! My telephone heats up...the screen and batery becomes very hot after I stay on it aprox 20min... Has anyone expericence this problem as me? Is it normal to heat up that much?
Yesterday evening two of the Samsung Applications got UP-DATED . At 10.50 P.M. Charged my S4 Mini to 100 percent.
Closed WiFi & all Applications ..Cleaned the RAM and went to bed .
At 6.10 A.M. the battery was showing only 69 percent charge on it.
Still wondering what happened.Earlier it used to be only 8 to 10 Percent decrease in the charge on battery. Any suggestions as to , what could be the reason.
How to stop automatic downloads/Updates?
anurag, 21 Mar 2014Right.... LTE iz abailable in single sim version... :)I want to know whether that LTE single sim version available in india or not?
1)Do you close your applications regulrlly after using them?
(Search for a task killer on Google Play Store and download one, set it to clean the memory every time the screen is off)
2) Disable data on the phone (Data is basically having 3G/4G on, which in turn suck a LOT of the batteries juice, as the phone is constantly trying to get a better reception. Turning it off allows you to use the 2G network, which is already a SOLID network. You can activate the WI-FI on the phone and that would suck a LOT less juice of your battery).
3) If you don't use Bluetooth and it is on, turn it off. If you use it regularly, add a widget to the home screen for quick toggle of the phone's features.
4) Dim the screen brightness (screens, depending on the technology, suck a lot of the battery juice too, auto adjust can suck as much juice from the battery as full brightness).
5) Try to remove as many widgets of your home screens as possible (they suck battey juice as well, alto not as much but depending on the widget it could be significant).
6) Lastly, do not leave the phone charge at night while you sleep (The reason being is that phones charge usually to maximum within two hours of time tops, in this case it should be about that or less and we as humans sleep more than that at night :-) ), so get home from school or work, plug it in the charger and let it stay for an hour, till it reacehes 80 to 88% (100% is not recommended) and try to charge it while is between 40% to 80%.
Good luck :)
I like this phone,
Its easy to handle,and it's look is really good
Using it from about 3 month and no complaints for anything.
I bought one, phone is excellent but within 42 days battery became dull.charge rmains only for 20/30 minute.I submitted phone to the shop as waranty ,and 2 month past but I still have got no batery.Same problem occured with one of my friend with samsung galaxy s4.She was given a battery after 3 month but the replaced battery is not upto the mark.she has to charge 4/5 times per day.
Would like to know whether it is ok to upgrade now from Samsung Galaxy Europa to Galaxy S4 mini.
Has anyone experience problem keyboard being too small to type? Im still thinking whether to take samsung galaxy s4 or mini....which one do you recommend?