can be install application & games to memory card in Samsung galaxy S4 mini, please tell me
Which phone has better battery life S3mini or S4mini?Those who already have s4mini how many hours you can use your s4mini for gaming?I already have s3mini but i want to buy s4mini and I want better battery life,I can use my S3mini 5hours for gaming what about the S4mini? thanks in advance.
Somebody. Plz suggest me a good smartphone in the price range of s4mini and of any make.
Hai friends I bought samsung s4mini last 2 days everything good perfoming well. Its a best dual sim phone .cheap and best
Samsung galaxy s4 mini is the best duel sim phone. Sony phones gets heated fast so it does not download things fast and sometimes it unfortunately switch off.
i want buy a dual sim mobile phone and i m confuse in samsung s4 mini,samsung grand or sony xperia c. plz suggest me which one is best dual sim phone which one i should buy?
MQM, 26 Aug 2013I own i9192 (dual sim) since 2 weeks. There is some Good and Bad which I want to share you and... moreWow, you're lucky your phone's battery power lasted more than 10 hours with heavy use. I wish my S3 would do the same... sob.
What are the frequencies or what frequency does S4 Mini support? Sorry for my english
All the best for S4 mini, can this phone have a OTG Data transfer option ?
I have I9195 and I noticed something strange. During charging, the battery suddenly goes from 85% to 100% in a minute.
I own i9192 (dual sim) since 2 weeks. There is some Good and Bad which I want to share you and trying explaining to all user / buyer before purchase.
(Note: It is truly statement belong to my cell phone, it may possible other people have a different experience / opinion)
In general I am not fully happy with it, its mean not completely satisfy which I paid. I am belong to Pakistan, Karachi and I purchase this phone at Rs.42500 ($1 = 103.75 = $410)
- Super amoled screen (It is really true color, brightness of image and excellent text visibility)
- Corning Gorilla Glass-2 (hard, thin, lightweight, scratch resistant)
- 4.3” inch screen size (it is ideal size to carry in pocket close to iphone 5) I like this size
- Dual Sim (most of people (mediocre) like dual sim)
- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual-core 1.7 GHz and 1.5 gb RAM (Close to Moto X)
- Good remote control, Infrared
- GPS reception is good (I am normally using “Sygic” it is good response)
- So many other features are good.
- Battery life is moderate. I am not agree with GSMARENA test result I9192
At 100% charge 6:00 am
- 10 to 20 call & received (Avg 1 ~ 2 min/call)
- 20 to 30 sms reading & 10 to 15 sms send
- Apps Store time 5 min
- Music 15 min
20% remaining at 4:00 pm
- Close my phone screen and after 3.5 min re-open, drop 1% of battery bar. (Running Apps around 5 to 6)
- Signal strength (Antenna Reception) is quite moderate (not very nice). It may possible battery is consuming more power. (My reference point is Blackberry 9360 I got 2 bars and S4 Mini is hardly 1 bar at same place.
- Speaker Phone is moderate.
- Camera result is moderate if you compare with S3 or iPhone 4s
- Wifi signal is also moderate.
Anonymous, 25 Aug 2013Hello brother I buy this ph in Pakistan in dual sim I9192 version. Its battery time is v poor.... moreHTC Desire 600 dual sim is the answer, with 4.5" super LCD2 screen, blazing performance speed with quad-core 1.2GHz processor and great sound quality.
Jack, 25 Aug 2013Is the S4 mini better than S3 for new camera features & other features?. Kindly suggest me... moreIf you are looking for phone n s4 mini price range then Note 2, s3 & s4 mini in the listed order for all features.