Still no update for I9190 for 4.4.2 kitkat here in the Philippines. Anyone knows when can I update OTA?
whats the battery drain percentage per hour after kitkat? do they added new emos in messaging in kitkat? have u checked the screenshot option working or not? and hows the camera options after kitkat?
Rajkanwal, 31 Jul 2014One user who updated to KitKat, has reported that he is facing difficulty in changing Lock sc... moreLockscreen wallpaper can be changed only if the unlock effect is light, not ripple..
Should I buy lg g2 mini or samsung galaxy s4 mini?
Almost the same price, samsung is 20 usd cheaper.
I have S4 mini over 4 months ago but am having a network problem. Is there any update for this phone that I can use to solve my problem, please help me. I have the white one.
To those who all updated to Kitkat,
1. Files received via Bluetooth goes to Downloads folder and appear in Downloads album in gallery. In Jellybean there was a Bluetooth folder & Bluetooth album in gallery.
2. Battery drain in sleep mode decreased. But battery drain in usage has increased when compared to the same in Jellybean.
Please comment in..
One user who updated to KitKat, has reported that he is facing difficulty in changing Lock screen wallpaper & also the "Weather widget" is not performing until GPS is switched on after this update to KitKat version.
Any other user facing these problems or the solution has been found by someone ?
I have I9192 black edition. I am not getting Kitkat update. I live in bangalore. Has anyone upgraded I9192 black addition to kitkat in India? If anyone has upgraded black edition in India, please let me know.
today my mobile Samsung s4 mini begin downloading some update of about 570 mb.
can you please tell which update is It?
It's kitkat 4.4.2. Or any other updates?
Please help me.
and please share your experiences with new updates.
friends...I have one more question I am not able to upgrade my mobile s4 mini I9192 black edition. I have tried through mobile update. How i will update to kitkat plz help me..
friends In my mobile i9192 smart stay is not working...Is it available..?
After Kikat update 4.4.2 from Jellybean 4.2.2,
1) Battery was improved especially during Stand by.
2) New Torch widget added, so you don't need extra app for torch
3) Status bar become colourless
4) Speed improvements in some apps
5) By default Google drive added.A total of 17 app added, need to find out which are.
6) Default messaging app option given as Message and hangouts, you can use any one as default.
7) Camera shortcut added in lockscreen, only applicable in swipe mode not working in PIN & Password
Overall worth to upgrade..
All the best.
Please post your reviews & opinion!
some problem after 4.4.2 update:-
i cant able to change Lock screen wallpaper
weather widget not perform without GPS on
don't need Drive app but installed by default
Techno , what are your views about this recent update to S4 Mini GT-I9192 in India. Whether it reduces the the Maximum Audio/RingTone Output in order to conserve Battery in order to slow its discharge. In case that is so I would avoid to take this update particularly when my S4 Mini's one year warranty time is expiring in next few days. PLEASE All, who have updated to KitKat, post your opinions about this update.
Be carefull with this celular, I bought a Amsung S4 mini in Colombia and it was not usefull to be used with other sim cards in other countries, while the IPHONE, Huawei and NOKIA´s do.
I wont buy SAMSUNG ANY MORE...
Upgraded to 4.4.2 today and used for few hours..
my review in short..
1) There are no major changes in UI or homescreen. some minor changes : Status bar become colourless. No H+ symbol.
2) settings icon gone.. not even in apps folder.. you can only access from drop down menu from status bar.
3) minor improvement in speed of navigation in various apps..
4) Battery and overheating seems to be improved but it is too early to give conclusion in few hours of use.
5)those who are using S view cover, Changes: s view screen brightness improved. it was previously 100% by default but now brightness is same as system settings... In s view screen when you dial any number ther is no option to hang up the call now..( previously it was there)
6)Messaging and hangouts merged, you can use any one as default.. i dont like hangouts much..
7)watch on widget improved.. i like it very much to use it in lock screen..
8) camera shortcut added in lockscreen.. useless..
9) Contacts syncing improved, even with facebook and whatsapp sync now better..
10)Google now improved but i dont use it much either
11) assistive light upgrade to Torch widget.
12)System lag during gaming and high end app is same as previous version
some other minor improvementss..
overall worth to upgrade.. most unlikable feature is loss of settings app icon..
all the best..
Ok guyzz.. here i m posting first time in this mobile section... i love my galaxy s4 mini.. it is ideal phone who loves powerpack phone features in small size.. i m giving review of Kitkat upgrade in next post.
After kitkat update phone works fast , battery performance improved, heating is less .for calling problems go to the settings select sim card manager and select ur outgoing call sim card