This phone, rooted, with headphone volume turned up & titanium back up, is as good as you really need.
very good phone. fast & excellent in features. used it now for 8 months. never got hanged meanwhile.
I have the I9195 s4 mini . I m in uk and was wondering when the ota update for kitkat is coming ???
AnonD-275459, 02 Aug 2014When I get OTA kitkat update in Bangladesh?never ..haha
Absolutely excellent phone. Mine has never had a rebooting issue. Love it!
friends i have s4mini.bought from dubai.gt19190 how can i update it to kikat?..pls help
alhadee, 02 Aug 2014How long have you experienced this problem?Since I got the phone. It's been rebooting. I felt the upgrade would help. But it didn't.
Don't Buy this phone.
Got the S4 mini 9192 a month ago. Phone was constantly lagging. Most times the phonebook will stop responding.
I've had to reset the phone 4 times in one month as I kept getting the "Unfortunately, phone has stopped working"
I however managed to upgrade OS to 4.4.2 worked well for the 1st day. But now
1. I can't select the sim to dial from.
2. Once I turn on data , phone reboots.
3. Phone reboots once I'm browsing.
4. Phone Hangs and reboots once in use for 5 mins.
I have reset my 1month old S4 mini more than I've reset my 1 year old Blackberry.
The phone has great design and features, but save yourself the agony of constant rebooting and Do Not Buy this Phone.
I will ensure I discourage people from buying samsung products.
AnonD-141228, 31 Jul 2014Should I buy lg g2 mini or samsung galaxy s4 mini?
Almost the same price, samsung is 20 usd c... moreSave yourself the stress.
Buy LG. S4 mini is a good phone, But the constant rebooting will drive you mad.
Don't buy S4 mini.
AnonD-289049, 01 Aug 2014don't buy this phone.. phone reboots constantly by itself.How long have you experienced this problem?
Guys, i don't find a blue tooth folder in my S4 mini after update. Can any one try to see where the incoming files are stored and if the pictures appear in gallery. Please reply asap..
To those who all updated to Kitkat, please comment in regarding the below..
1. Files received via Bluetooth goes to Downloads folder and appear in Downloads album in gallery. In Jellybean there was a Bluetooth folder & Bluetooth album in gallery.
2. Battery drain in sleep mode decreased. But battery drain in usage has increased when compared to the same in Jellybean.
After updating sharing my experiences. .
1. smoothness in UI
2. lock screen album art is pathetic , jelly bean had great music player widget in lock screen
3. option to hide apps removed in apps menu and also hide option in gallery removed too
4. battery standby time is better
5. emotions in texting
6. lock screen wallpaper can't be changed if it is in ripple effect
7. slow gps tracking and wether widget can't update until gps is on
8. display contrast is better
9. everything in status bar are white in colour
10. H+ sign removed
11. Camera in lock screen only in swipe mode
It's a good update in terms of performance. .
but the lock screen is not good as the album art is not resizeable not and there is no list of tracks ,which was in pervious version.
And why the option to hide removed from apps and gallery.
ankit, 01 Aug 2014what does it means Optional Dual SIM ? Does it has duel standby? Any user of s4mini can con... moreyou have two version of this phone :i9195 with dual sim and i9190 s4 mini standard.
what does it means Optional Dual SIM ?
Does it has duel standby? Any user of s4mini can confirm me that can we use dual standby in this mobile? Or only 1sim i can use at a time?
Updated my gt i9192 to 4.4.2 the update is pretty gud... but afta updating m not able to rename or deletes the files in external memory directly frm 3rd party applications... n iam also not able to choose download directory to external memory... these things make me feel hesitated of the update... is der any remedy guys??