hey this is abhishek bansl i want to say that the mobile of this quality is just briliant its is slim and fantasting in the pocket i m vary honble tooo say that i awant this mobile badaly
Realy the best technology and specification Just compare to iphone you will find how difference between them.S3 is supper phone.
I don't think this will follow S2 success because of the material used for the device s quite a letdown compare to S2, wsh they could follows with polycarbonate material
John, 10 May 2012How many days will this phone last? (Hard Use)As to what I have read, it says that Samsung Galaxy SIII lasts up to 8 hours of HEAVY usage.
Mobile Tronics, 11 May 2012Hello craig, i have seen this phone and to my surprise the phone actually fits snuggly in my h... moreHi Alex,
Thank you for your advise and going into depth with the information you have provided me. It's great to hear from someone that's had first hand experience with the SGSIII and you had covered a lot of key points for me, on screen size, the feel in your hand and also the usage and battery lasting. I'm a sort of heavy to medium user on my mobile for music use, 2 to 3 hours a day and Internet browsing, I'm more a text person then actually talking on the mobile so knowing the battery is good I really think your advise has convinced me to go the SGSIII. I can get the 16GB version imported to Australia for AUD$750 which really is only AUD$200 more if I was to buy SGSII.
sm-art, 10 May 2012Who cares of Beem?or calling when u typin a message,or removeble sd card.commom people,is it... moreyes, some people would like to use upto 96 gb of memory + cloud. is that a problem ? is it a problem that I want a quad core cpu ? the features that samsung has brought to this phone is quite brilliant. learn to spell please.
Craigy34, 10 May 2012I'm looking at upgrading from my iPhone 4S for the following reasons:
- A 3.5... moreHello craig, i have seen this phone and to my surprise the phone actually fits snuggly in my hand, it looks better in real then in photos. the s3 is barely bigger in size then the s2 and the big screen is beautiful and bright with so much contrast.
the battery has lasted me from morning till night with heavy net usage and music playing, this is due to the huge removal battery which carriers 2100 mah and the new quad core processor is a new breed of exynos which takes less power then the dual cores of 2011. also the pentile screen SAMOLED is more battery friendly.
i still have my s2 on hand and the battery of the s2 isnt much compared to the s3. i would recommend spending the little extra for the s3 as the new features are worth the money and the much stronger battery and cool new features make it a top dog of the mobile world. i hope this helps
i wish to see Samsung joining hands with htc in 2013....well under htc's management ofcourse ;) lol
Am I on the wrong forum I didn't punch up Nokia 5800
Phone looks like crap
baba, 11 May 2012go for s3 because s2 is now outdated.it is the time for quad core.these days 4.7 screen is hig... moreThanks Baba for your advise.
I do like the fact that the width of the SGSIII is basically the same as th SGSII so that's a plus and the height isn't much taller so I'm starting 4.8" screen that I will get used to the size.
The iPhone is good but I still look at it as a ipod and not a smartphone as such,
Craigy34, 10 May 2012I'm looking at upgrading from my iPhone 4S for the following reasons: Negatives: - A 3.5... morego for s3 because s2 is now outdated.it is the time for quad core.these days 4.7 screen is highly recommended.s2 has heating issue.i used it for 2 months but didnt like it at all so sold it.now i have htc sensation xl which has 4.7 screen.stop using iphone u r waisting ur time
Craigy34, 10 May 2012I'm looking at upgrading from my iPhone 4S for the following reasons: Negatives: - A 3.5... moreget a droid craig ..i had the iphone 4 for one week bored stupid ..sent it back android is the only way to go...
just after ordering the sammy 3 ..will have it in my hand on wed 30 may....
Anonymous, 10 May 2012i do believe in my device! lol. it never lag or hang any of my apps. i used to have s2 for ur ... moreYou just proved you're a lying troll. Thank you for putting your foot in your mouth for me. Its too complicated to customize a Droid, but with IPhone all you have to do is jailbreak it??? Bwahaha! Have you ever even done that. I highly doubt it. And yes as stated if you truly believe that the iPhone is flawless and has no issues you are sad and probably lying cause guess what. Its man made so it has issues. Wise up for the sake of other peoples safety please.
awful design; impressive in everything else; incredible how the blew it on the design;
-proud owner of a GS2;
I'm looking at upgrading from my iPhone 4S for the following reasons:
- A 3.5" screen these days for a touch phone is too small & we all known Apple won't go bigger then 4" on their next model & then again it will stay that size for 4 years. A 4" screen is still a tad small.
- bored with no customization. Can't sit folders on screen where you want them.
- Cant set up widgets on screen
- iTunes integration ( but realize I can link iTunes to other mobiles also)
- Notifications push to notify better then Android (know this from past Android experience)
- iOS fluidity use. Quick, responsive and fast to switch between applications.
What I'm looking for in a new mobile:
- A 4.3" screen or a little bigger.
- OS fluidity quick and responsive
- Personal customization
- Great battery life for medium to heavy use
- Removable battery
- Mobile can be linked to iTunes on my MacBook Pro
I'm considering the Samsung Galaxy SIII, however my concerns are:
- A 4.8" screen size. I see the dimensions are almost that of the HTC One X & my Dad has the HTC One X and firstly I'm not a fan of One X as its battery doesn't cope with medium use, like the screen but can't see it when out doors in the sun. The width of the One X feels good. I've seen a YouTube clip with the SIII sitting on top of the SII and the width was almost the same and height not that much taller. I liked the SII design but still found the fluidity of the OS laggy and slow.
- I like the design of the SIII as it does give a more professional look then that of the ONE X and doesn't look as much as a toy like the iPhone 4S.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate the iPhone it just is a boring mobile to use cause you can't change and customized it's iOS from time to time and screen size is too small and I'm just growing bored of the iPhone.
Watching nearly every YouTube review on the SIII it's fluidity looks like its just as great and quick as iOS and has heaps of good little features but I probably wouldn't use a few but good knowing that they are there.
My only concern is a 4.8" screen size, I do love the 4.3" size screen, I think that's a perfect size so I don't know if I spend my money on buying a SGSII or pay extra and get the SGSIII.
What are your guys suggestions?