new features in 4.3 that no one here talked about that i like in it.
1. (Auto Network switch). when "on" it will allow your phone to switch between wifi networks & mobile networks on the fly to maintain internet bandwidth. (not the old school way of staying on a strong wifi signal even if it has no or very low internet bandwidth.)
2. (Wifi timer) when on, lets you set the time you want your wifi to auto turn (nice if you forget to turn if on when at work to save on data charges)
you can also set a time for it to auto turn off. (so if your forget it will turn off to same on battery usage.)
3. the ability to turn off default apps that you don't use from the all tab in application manager ( and we all know the SIII is full of crap we don't use, don't need loading in the background and we can't uninstall.) "turn off" is the way to stop it from loading every-time you restart your phone.
4. the new way device storage is reported. knowing how big my cached data is and how much the system needs is for more important that telling me about my pictures music and videos i put on the phone.
5. the improved bluetooth ability. you are now able so send S voice commands from a bluetooth car kit when you turn that setting on.
this is what i have found just after 2 days of using the 3.4 upgrade
as for lag it feels about the same as 4.1.2 the way i use my phone.
and for battery i don't know because i use a zero lemon 7000mAh battery. which is never dead by the time i am ready to go and sleep.
Aki, 19 Feb 2014Does the battery heat up and does the music player go away after the 4.3 update?when you are doing a ROM update via kies or OTA.
it is best to boot into Android system recovery mode and wipe your cache partition first. this will save you from getting many of the problems people are complaining about. and you will not have to do a factory reset unless something went wrong in your flashing or you just feel like doing a factory reset.
S . SUDHAKAR, 19 Feb 2014Does this phone have notification LED (like in Samsung N7100)?.yes it has a notification LED
and in the 3.4 ROM you can go into settings>My device>LED indicator to toggle charging, low batter, notifications & Voice recording
Aki, 19 Feb 2014Does the battery heat up and does the music player go away after the 4.3 update?the music player is still there.and i you pick a music file from the "my files" app, there is a new pop-out audio player.
if you are using any of the radios (wifi, bluetooth, phone call, cell data) and charging the phone at the same time it is normal for the phone to get hot. it's written in the user manual for you to download and read.
Does this phone have notification LED (like in Samsung N7100)?.
why nobody cares about the 1,50 Sar level?
1,50 is too much Electromagnetic Radiation around head and body. but i see some people dont even care or know what Sar level is...
Aki, 19 Feb 2014Does the battery heat up and does the music player go away after the 4.3 update?Do not use intensive apps when the battery is charging from mains (S3 battery may get hot) and when using external battery to charge (external battery may get hot).
Moreover, keep your device in a open place in the home (not in a covered area like under the pillow, mattress or inside a showcase etc).
dis phone is awesome i wil buy dis later it suits the way i wanted it it R7000 in game shop wow
Anthony, 18 Feb 2014the program is called kies look for the correct version on samsung web page. Does the battery heat up and does the music player go away after the 4.3 update?
Anonymous, 19 Feb 2014If you have upgraded to 4.3, download APP2SD on playstore. It supports moving apps to sd card.No need to install any 3rd party apps in 4.3 to move the apps to the SD card. Go to settings, more, application manager (go to all by swiping the screen 3 times from right to left), in the ALL category tap each app and choose move to SD card*.
* means - not all apps can be moved.
S P S, 19 Feb 2014Hey friends.....How to move the installed apps in to SD card in S3 gt 9300.pls suggest me.You can do only in android 4.2 or later.
Go to settings -> more -> application manager. Swipe the screen 3 times from right to left. Come to ALL category (mentioned in the centre top of the screen).
Here tap on each app and choose move to SD card.
Not all apps can be moved to the SD card.
S P S, 19 Feb 2014Hey friends.....How to move the installed apps in to SD card in S3 gt 9300.pls suggest me.If you have upgraded to 4.3, download APP2SD on playstore. It supports moving apps to sd card.
S . SUDHAKAR, 19 Feb 2014You must use KIES 3.xx to connect any Samsung phone with android 4.3 or after.Thanks
Hey friends.....How to move the installed apps in to SD card in S3 gt 9300.pls suggest me.
Need help. Since I upgraded my S3 to Android 4.3, there is no default music player app. When I try to update the software again it says ur phone is already up to date. How can I get my music player back on my phone?
Anthony, 18 Feb 2014it is not a problem if your ROM is up to date. i have my SIII 1 1/2 years now and it’s not de... moreUsa s3 user is getting kitkat update. When it will be available for international version?