4.4.2 update will available from March 20, for SIII...and note 2 will get update from April 5th...
It's not like lumia 820,
it's very poor mobile i ever expected my money is waste
I have updated my device to 4.3 last week but after that mine s3 becomes laggy as it response very slow after when i do any thing, before this it was perfectly good....should any one reply on this to solve this problem?
@ ANTHONY.... ANTHONY.... ANTHONY
That was the shortest retirement on record!
Anthony, 20 Feb 2014new features in 4.3 that no one here talked about that i like in it. 1. (Auto Network switc... moreCan u briefly tell me abt the 3rd point, u have mentioned we can turn off apps which are waste and running in BG. u said abt turn off or disable?
[deleted post]1. become a member of sammobile and use it to download your ROM. http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1/
2.install triangle away and use it to return your flash counter to 0
3. boot into recovery mood and wipe your cache.
4. use odin3 to install the stock ROM you downloaded from sammobile.
note: after you reset your counter to 0 don't let your phone boot into android before you install the stock ROM or the counter may go back up to 1.
if you want more details, give your self a name Mr. Anonymous a.k.a rJIg and say where you are stuck.
new features in 4.3 that no one here talked about that i like in it.
1. (Auto Network switch). when "on" it will allow your phone to switch between wifi networks & mobile networks on the fly to maintain internet bandwidth. (not the old school way of staying on a strong wifi signal even if it has no or very low internet bandwidth.)
2. (Wifi timer) when on, lets you set the time you want your wifi to auto turn (nice if you forget to turn if on when at work to save on data charges)
you can also set a time for it to auto turn off. (so if your forget it will turn off to same on battery usage.)
3. the ability to turn off default apps that you don't use from the all tab in application manager ( and we all know the SIII is full of crap we don't use, don't need loading in the background and we can't uninstall.) "turn off" is the way to stop it from loading every-time you restart your phone.
4. the new way device storage is reported. knowing how big my cached data is and how much the system needs is for more important that telling me about my pictures music and videos i put on the phone.
5. the improved bluetooth ability. you are now able so send S voice commands from a bluetooth car kit when you turn that setting on.
this is what i have found just after 2 days of using the 3.4 upgrade
as for lag it feels about the same as 4.1.2 the way i use my phone.
and for battery i don't know because i use a zero lemon 7000mAh battery. which is never dead by the time i am ready to go and sleep.
AnonD-3454, 19 Feb 2014Does the battery heat up and does the music player go away after the 4.3 update?when you are doing a ROM update via kies or OTA.
it is best to boot into Android system recovery mode and wipe your cache partition first. this will save you from getting many of the problems people are complaining about. and you will not have to do a factory reset unless something went wrong in your flashing or you just feel like doing a factory reset.
S . SUDHAKAR, 19 Feb 2014Does this phone have notification LED (like in Samsung N7100)?.yes it has a notification LED
and in the 3.4 ROM you can go into settings>My device>LED indicator to toggle charging, low batter, notifications & Voice recording
AnonD-3454, 19 Feb 2014Does the battery heat up and does the music player go away after the 4.3 update?the music player is still there.and i you pick a music file from the "my files" app, there is a new pop-out audio player.
if you are using any of the radios (wifi, bluetooth, phone call, cell data) and charging the phone at the same time it is normal for the phone to get hot. it's written in the user manual for you to download and read.
Does this phone have notification LED (like in Samsung N7100)?.
why nobody cares about the 1,50 Sar level?
1,50 is too much Electromagnetic Radiation around head and body. but i see some people dont even care or know what Sar level is...
AnonD-3454, 19 Feb 2014Does the battery heat up and does the music player go away after the 4.3 update?Do not use intensive apps when the battery is charging from mains (S3 battery may get hot) and when using external battery to charge (external battery may get hot).
Moreover, keep your device in a open place in the home (not in a covered area like under the pillow, mattress or inside a showcase etc).
dis phone is awesome i wil buy dis later it suits the way i wanted it it R7000 in game shop wow
Anthony, 18 Feb 2014the program is called kies look for the correct version on samsung web page. Does the battery heat up and does the music player go away after the 4.3 update?
Anonymous, 19 Feb 2014If you have upgraded to 4.3, download APP2SD on playstore. It supports moving apps to sd card.No need to install any 3rd party apps in 4.3 to move the apps to the SD card. Go to settings, more, application manager (go to all by swiping the screen 3 times from right to left), in the ALL category tap each app and choose move to SD card*.
* means - not all apps can be moved.
S P S, 19 Feb 2014Hey friends.....How to move the installed apps in to SD card in S3 gt 9300.pls suggest me.You can do only in android 4.2 or later.
Go to settings -> more -> application manager. Swipe the screen 3 times from right to left. Come to ALL category (mentioned in the centre top of the screen).
Here tap on each app and choose move to SD card.
Not all apps can be moved to the SD card.
S P S, 19 Feb 2014Hey friends.....How to move the installed apps in to SD card in S3 gt 9300.pls suggest me.If you have upgraded to 4.3, download APP2SD on playstore. It supports moving apps to sd card.