Anonymous, 31 Jul 2013how many time requires to see blue sign on odin when connect to the phone for update...plz rep... more@ Anonymous
1. First of all, do you have Samsung Kies on your PC?
If you do then you have the necessary drivers already installed for Odin to work.
If you haven't I can post the link for them.
2. Do NOT have Kies running when you are usin Odin.
3. Put your phone into Download mode by turning your phone OFF, wait a few seconds and turn it back on by first holding down the Vol. Dn + Home buttons, and while doing that press the Power button until the Samsung logo appears. Then release all 3 buttons. The phone will enter download mode and you press Vol. Up to continue.
4. Start Odin and connect your USB lead to the phone and plug it into the PC.
There are two rows of windows across the top of Odin. The lower set of windows are the ones you will look at when you connect the phone. You will see the one marked.. ID:COM
When you connect your phone it will show 0:[COM25] or similar and the window will change to a light blue colour.
The large window below will show... added! (The COM port number might be different, don't worry).
5. I take it that you have already unzipped the firmware to a folder you can find. Now click on the button marked PDA and add the firmware file (the one that ends in tar.md5).
Wait for Odin to recognise the file and then you can press START to begin the process.
DON'T disconnect the phone until the process is complete and your phone re-boots!
how many time requires to see blue sign on odin when connect to the phone for update...plz reply..I am in problem to update 4.2.2 jellybean...plz plz help me
i am unable to use the internal memory of 16 GB only few megabytes.can someone please explain to me
bro I download 4.2.2 firmware from sam mobile.whene I connect my device on download mode to odin there is no blue sign can I see on odin .what is problem? plz help me......
Using this device from November this year and can say for sure it's the best phone ever had! Unique phone! :)))
jon, 30 Jul 2013You can buy nexus 4 better than s3..s3 have many major saftwar & HARDWARE PROBLEMSCan you tell us more about the MAJOR software and hardware problem and where you got your information from?
choi, 31 Jul 2013s3 is better, just got it updated to 4.2.2 and works fine:) perfectDid u install the leaked firmware?
Some body help me
my s3 getting heat around back key
is this normal ???
And when I do wape cache partition it give error and phone restart automatically
and battery drain so fast
please help me
Does it include any exclusive features?
What bug fixes does it bring?
include google play books and google play movies applications, a new kernel dated july 17 and some minor tweeks. battery backup has gone down(in my two hours of testing) but screen sensitivity and volume levels have gone up.
Freefaller™, 30 Jul 2013@ rama_10
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the update you will be getting is i9300XXE... moreSamsung has announced that Galaxy S3
devices will be updated directly to android jellybean 4.3 instead of 4.2 very soon.
rama_10, 30 Jul 2013Sorry...xxmec2@ rama_10
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the update you will be getting is i9300XXEMG5, which is just a minor update to 4.1.2