dishearted, 10 Sep 2015my samsung galaxy sIII is a rubbish phone. i have charged it for at least more than 16 hours f... moreprobably its your usb cable. try a new cable and plug it in a usb wallcharger if that wont work its time to buy a new battery
dishearted, 10 Sep 2015my samsung galaxy sIII is a rubbish phone. i have charged it for at least more than 16 hours f... moreHi pal. I heard there was a release of the S3 which included deffective batteries. Maybe you came across one of those batteries. But before anything, try charging your phone with a spare charger that you have (Samsung preferably). If it doesn't solve the problem, then go for a new battery
my samsung galaxy sIII is a rubbish phone. i have charged it for at least more than 16 hours from yesterday till today but it has only been charged from 14% to 26%. plz give me a solution to my problem. i've just purchased this phone in the last week.
actually loved the phone. was great to use and was actually my first smartphone. So...
- Battery life becomes really weak after the first 6 months, and needs to be charged A LOT
- Becomes very slow and patchy after the first year. Apps would take like 20 mins to load
- lock screen wouldn't work every now and then
- good performance by the phone would come in bursts, and return to its former rubbish self
- Home screen and Android launcher were both awful, patchy and slow
- Camera would look like a 2MP camera after the first few months, and front camera would be worse than normal
- Clearing the RAM and wiping the phone were the only ways to speed up the phone to a noticeable standard
- The glass screen wouldn't break, but everything around it would
- The charger port would accept the charger, but wouldn't actually charge up if it had been treated, even slightly badly.
Its an okay phone, after a year it started to become really slow with even the most simple tasks and it heats up fast. Now, after two years I have to charge the battery twice a day (it warped) and it won't load pictures properly anymore. Sometimes it wont light up the screen when I use any buttons, so I have to take out the battery and restart in order to simply unlock my screen.
Really, dont buy it if you're looking for a phone to last more than a year.
how can I down load pictures from my ph to computer, and my address book to my computer.
My galaxy 3 keeps turning off with full battery. Have to keep it plugged up. Bought new battery old one swelled up. I loved the phone had about a yr. Now very discouraged. Helpmay have to buy a different phone.
battery too bad ;it can get from100% to 5% jst in a blink of an eye n then t goes off.wat th solution
I hav been using this phone for one year . S3 is a good mobile but its life is not more than one year
After 8 months it became old . Battery pblm and hangs alot and become slow
After 4 weeks without using it , I charge it and then nothing, no clomplete jiggle and only SAMSUNG appear.
Have you a solution before placing it in rubbish bag?
Hi my samsung galax s3 last week went off while i was holdng it, i thougth it was battry low bt when i re-opean it display" samsung galax s3 then hang there kindly help.
Angel, 02 Sep 2015Why does my Samsung say not registered on network? battery timming is not good
prasad, 01 Sep 2015battery very very.............. poor. tel me alternate ideaGet new battery from samsung store, I've had mine replaced, very happy since.
hope it helps
Obasi, 01 Sep 2015I cant find radio on my S3...Why??Need samsung the radio...but its no available