Anthony, 22 Feb 2013colour don't matter in by book as you should but it in a case. (buy a coloured case.) Not... morethank you very much. Id rather get pebble blue and a hard cover. What do you mean s3 knock off? Does s3 died after a days?
Pink, 22 Feb 2013Help! My new s3 seems to show no sim error. Is there a fix for this already? Btw the unit itse... more@ Pink
Did you buy your phone as 'unlocked', because that is the message you get when you insert a sim card into a phone that is locked to a different network.
I heard that upgrading to Jelly bean makes my phone slow. I need advice. Should I make the upgrade or not and is Jelly bean better than Ice Cream Sandwich in any way?
RODJ, 22 Feb 2013Oh thank you very much for your response. because in my iphone 5 it was to difficult to type o... morecolour don't matter in by book as you should but it in a case. (buy a coloured case.)
Not buying a knock off SIII is what is important.
read my post about the Korea knock off so you know what to look for.
as for your keyboard issue. if you are accustom to a PC keyboard, you should like the full QWERTY and the SIII screen is bigger than the iphone so the keyboard is bigger. but if you old school, you can switch to the 3x4 dial pad or even install another type from the play store to replace what came with the phone.
Android is all about choice.
Please help me
I make upgread my phone for jealy been 4.1.2 ok
But now my phone wil be restart every hour for everytime
Please waat I can do
in my s3 i didnt find FM radio as it shows on the manuel i bought it from usa how can i get it
Anthony, 22 Feb 2013if you are talking about the old school dial pad keyboard. YES the SIII has it. its called 3x4... moreOh thank you very much for your response. because in my iphone 5 it was to difficult to type one by one. im new in iphone. before i was a nokia 701 user yet i move to iphone 5. tomorrow my dad will buy me samsung s3. what do you think the best color should be stunning, blue or white?
Pink, 22 Feb 2013Help! My new s3 seems to show no sim error. Is there a fix for this already? Btw the unit itse... morethat error is 1 of 3 thing and for each the answer is the same. take it into you cell service provider and have them check it.
1. you have no sim in the phone.
2. when you cut the sim it was badly done. you need a new sim.
3. the sim port is defective, the phone has to be replaced under manufacture defects warranty .
dasher, 22 Feb 2013whats the difference of the make?i mean vietnam,korea?which is better and why?I hope you mean Korea or china.
Vietnam is a cheap knock off with horrible performance.
I could not even get skype to work on that crap.
i posted on this be fore here is the information again with a link to pictures i took.
1. no samsung written below the speaker grill in front. (only on battery cover which could be an original cover.)
2. I could see the location of the notification led even with the led off.
3. I could see the menu and back keys design even with the back light off.
4. the phone was the same size but the display was about 3mm shorter.
5. no secondary mic hole at top of phone.
6. shamfer on micro usb port is faceing battery compartment instead of screen.
7. lens on flash does not have the refraction lines.
8. led in flash is yellow round and bigger
9. battery is thinner. my original battery could not fit in the phone.
10. sim slot is the exposed slide in kind with no press ejection action.
11. wireless charging terminals have no prongs, and are flat plates.
12. mother board can be seen in seems when batrery cover removed.
13. writing on battery is upside down when installed in phone.
14. contact in headphone jack is horizontal with screen not off to the side at a 45 degree angle.
15. you don't get the interface for installing custom ROM by pressing volume down home power together. Instead you get phone diagnostics.
software came up as being custom in settings> about device.
but I don't count that because you can put a custom rom on an official SIII.
needless to say the custom rom had no SVOICE or any other Samsung original content, amongst other things
link to the pictures of the knock off SIII made in Vietnam. you can see the Vietnam written in the battery compartment pic.
btw i own a china model which was used to take the pictures of the cheep knock off from Vietnam.
RODJ, 22 Feb 2013good day everyone, i have iphone 5 yet i also want to purchase samsung galaxy s3 do it have al... moreif you are talking about the old school dial pad keyboard. YES the SIII has it. its called 3x4 keyboard in the samsung keyboard settings.
james BOND@, 22 Feb 2013Hi my good friends. I have a problem and i would be very happy if anybody if not someone solve... moreGT-i9300 - 3G International versions GT-i9305-4G International version(2gb ram)
Pink, 22 Feb 2013Help! My new s3 seems to show no sim error. Is there a fix for this already? Btw the unit itse... moreIs that international version GT-i9300 ? Please make sure the software is updated.Tried facory reset ?
Help! My new s3 seems to show no sim error. Is there a fix for this already? Btw the unit itself is working fine but the sim is not, I already replaced it a couple of times. I'm from Manila, can anyone help me? :(
Hi my good friends. I have a problem and i would be very happy if anybody if not someone solves it for me. I want to know detail diference between these galaxy s3 phones, i747, t999, i9300 and i9305. I want to buy one so i want to know which one is the best. I need your help urgently. Thank you.
After updating to jellybean my phone is super slow , specially in downloading apps from play store. Its take almost one hour to download a 10 mb app.
Is it common or what should I do to make it fast like before it was?