AnonD-72691, 05 Oct 2012Samsung GS3 and Note 2 are back on top of Daily Interest. Well deserved! :)Yes iPhone 5 is a really very bad phone! The maps totally sucks, in Sweden the second largest town Göteborg, does not even exist in Apple Maps! The sound quality is among the worst ever with "Stereo crosstalk" when headphones attached are as bad as -56.2! The aluminium back-cover get very ugly scratches too easy, and it still have fragile glass on the back above and below that aluminium backpanel! Too many apps and games do not support the bigger iPhone 5 screen and use very ugly "letterbox" with big black borders on both sides of the app or game!
AnonD-343, 05 Oct 2012I have been using iPhone 4S since 10 months. What I have learnt from my experience is that iPh... moreThis is just what i think about what you said.
There are a lot of useful features that i can do with SGS3 and other smartphones that cannot be done on Iphone.
1. FM Radio. I love to listen to FM Radio. Iphone might have internet radio. But not all radio stations support that yet. I use this feature everyday.
2. I can transfer files to and from any computers and laptops and tablet (except ipad) with SGS3. Iphone is a no no. Not sure if you jailed break it. There are multiple options like USB, NFC, Bluetooth...etc. I use this feature very frequently.
3. 3G video call to most model of phones. I believe Facetime can only do wifi rite? And only Iphone to Iphone. Although very seldom i will use this. But still i will use it sometimes. I will not be able to do it with Iphone if i am out of wifi zone or if the person i am calling is not using an iphone.
4. Bigger screen means more enjoyable movies experience and browsing experience to me. Apple Iphone designer must have agreed with it hence there are making the screen larger. I enjoy watching moving on SGS3 while traveling back and forth from work. Bigger screen definitely make a phone better. (of course the resolution is important too).
5. Talking about watching movies and listening to music, SGS3 have very rich media type support. Unlike Iphone which you have to convert all to Iphone supported format with Itune. This is a very tedious task.
6. Flash support is also very important to me as currently still a lot of great website is supporting flash.
7. Maps!! halo?? Iphone 5 really make the worst out of maps app. I need not to say anything more. I am using maps to travel around at least 3 times a week.
8. Widgets is really helpful features where i can see my mails, get weather info, listen to music, follow facebook or twitter feeds just a few swipe on the screen. Definitely cannot do this with an Iphone.
9. I might consider buying iphone if it comes with a better camera with a xenon flash. But that will never happen i think.
10. Price. How much is an Iphone 5?
These are just a few......
AnonD-343, 05 Oct 2012I have been using iPhone 4S since 10 months. What I have learnt from my experience is that iPh... moreDoes your iphone does not teach you not to comment nonsense in sam galaxy sIII page,
I have bought plasticy crap with poor sunlight visiblity in 37k,
Think 100 times before buying I miss my HTC sensation xe
Anthony, 04 Oct 2012Typing and trying to eat lunch was a bad idea.
Reading back what I said now and it’s full of ... moreno worries, kinda thought i might have needed to do that anyways...
ok sooooo.. after having the issues with touchwiz and not being able to delete empty home pages i was like arhhhh!!!.. I started to download the ics 4.0.4 offical firmware and was like stuff it im doing a factory reset/wipe data to try n at least resolve the blank screens i now had, upon boot started in polish (which i read was how it was supposed to) and all issues are now fixed besides the fact i needed to get all my phone settings/apps etc.. didnt have that many so wasnt too much of a stress.
i thought something was up with the firmware besides the issues i mentioned, the os was alot quicker but lost it fluidiity and some apps/opening the notification bar just didnt seem smooth.. anyways everything is working awesome now, still have the issue not being able to update to kies but all good will prob have sold the phone already by the time lime pie or whatever is ready.
ive got the ics firmware in case i want to do it later and all my games i will just re download when i feel the need.
sooo finallyyyy happy boy!
so stressful lol
Samsung GS3 and Note 2 are back on top of Daily Interest. Well deserved! :)
is there a way to move the apps i've downloaded to the sd card??need expert help
I have been using iPhone 4S since 10 months. What I have learnt from my experience is that iPhone is not just about what things you can do with it but how you do it. Other phones might have 100s of features which are not there in iPhone. Some might be useful of them but most are implemented just for the sake of differentiating with iPhone. They are seldom useful. On the other hand loads of features that iPhone have are much much better implemented on it than competition. Just a bigger screen does not makes a phone hugely advanced than a smaller screen phone.
Dawn, 04 Oct 2012I was so excited after much research and the commercials to get this phone but after I got it ... moreDo you believe ?
....Gorilla glass 2 is resistance to scratches but not against strong vibration or shock .
It is much more thinner, lighter and cheaper in cost production too.
Anonymous, 05 Oct 2012I can teach her anything she wants to know too :)Yha man, what ever you say. I believe ya. :)
The think is I didn't ask, the offer just fell in my lap.
Is your rep that good? lol
Dawn, 04 Oct 2012I was so excited after much research and the commercials to get this phone but after I got it ... moreU dont know how to handle and whats the spec of s3 .... use like ur old NOKIA 1100 so u didnt satisfied. take a ammor handset order to nokia they make it for u
Has anyone scratched the camera's back screen?
Is there a solution for it?
Although I find nothing wrong with the photos taken, I can clearly see a scratch across the back transparent round "lid" of the camera...
can I make it "disappear"?
Has any one had its back camera screen scratched?
Althoughit does not ahow on the photos, it's clearly visible looking at it...
just want to know if the gs3 is faster then the iphone 5 in the sprint network??