my galaxy s3 is awesome and would recommend one if you need a smartphone
Parker., 19 Aug 2012Just put it next to an iPhone and there's no need to explain anything because you can instantl... moreWhy do you Sammy boys compare with a IPhone 4s?
Compare it with Sony Xperia S, the only SGS3 outshine the Xperia S is it Quadcore the rest outshine Xperia S above the SGS3, those are the facts.
SGS3 User, 19 Aug 2012My samsung galaxy s3 has the following issues 1)wifi problem-it keeps getting disconneted and... moreEven my internet wifi just drops, this phone has its issues, amd trust me im feeling dissapointed also. Wtv
I believe that people cannot understand why any good phones might not gat the best reception while surfing on the move, these are my pointers:-
1) the network differ from countries to countries.
2) the 3G network is still not the better network, be patience to wait for 4G.
3) surfing at peak hour will not get the best, try in the morning at 3 am.
4) your telco company may had given you a slower speed of network.
5) your phone battery may be weak after long usage.
6) your location is not good example, block by buildings, mountains, basement,in noisy vehicles.
7) close your wi- fi if your 3G line disconnect at most times.
8) stay away from crowds if possible as they may intercept your self network.
8) you are too near to a stronger network with a very strong frequency like a airport or other communication centres because they overrun your self network when they transmitted their using capacity.
9) your phone may be slightly outdated although you had a good telco subscription.
10) possible clash of different networks may interfere your self using just like if too many people talking, you may not hear clearly.
Note: my ten pointer is just some possible interfere of net users and lastly, take care of your phones from dropping or knocking against any other hard objects and stay away from strong sunlight and areas which are warm and hot if possible. Happy surfing!
Well, as for the back cover which do not look solid, I suggest you buy a good protection for your phone as there are available at the market.Especially for men who are not at the office and travel and like to put phones in their pockets. I am not a Samaung user, but will consider very hard as it's feature are most available as other phones. I also hope Samsung can comes up with a phone like this S3 for men as I find it slightly larger for men to put it in their pockets. I suggest perhaps half inches smaller for the S3 , with a sliding screen to extend the main screen to another 2 inches,when open and close it when put in the trouser pocket. Please note that when such phones are in the trouser pocket and the need to drive with comfortable for many hours, this is what I mean. thanks and wish Samsung great success.
SGS3 User, 19 Aug 2012My samsung galaxy s3 has the following issues 1)wifi problem-it keeps getting disconneted and... moreDial *#197328640# and in service menu turn WiFi Power Save Mode off an you should get a better WiFi signal.
Anonymous, 19 Aug 2012People that doesn't bother with phone prices will think that its a cheap phone,and when you te... moreJust put it next to an iPhone and there's no need to explain anything because you can instantly see how much better it is.
My samsung galaxy s3 has the following issues
1)wifi problem-it keeps getting disconneted and signal fluctuates even when the wifi is less than a metre away.
2)battery- battery life is good but yesterday it stayed for 1 hr at 16% when browsing and suddenly it fell to 1% and today its on 29%for 1 hr and it fell directly to 1%
What should i do......i have heard samsung will release a update for these issues
Did anyone else notice this on theres
Please help i bought it for 700$ the white one 3 weeks ago and nw i feel its not worth it
Anonymous, 19 Aug 2012Its a really powrfull phone and a huge crispy screen,but looks rather cheap,don't know why sam... moreThe only way they could fit that huge screen, fit all the latest technology and keep the weight and size down was keep it minimalist, but I would have been happy to have a few extra grams and millimetres if the back cover could have looked better.
Use this SDXC card for your S3 . I am already using it.
The link is following:
planning 2 buy s3............
shud i buy or not........
help me guys....
People that doesn't bother with phone prices will think that its a cheap phone,and when you tell them the price they will be like whaaaaaat,then youl tell them it has a qaudcore and the they will again be like whaaaaaats that.....
Its a really powrfull phone and a huge crispy screen,but looks rather cheap,don't know why samsung ditched the expensive look of the s,s2
Hi I am Manish I use this s3 this android looks better it is support all type if file i love this s3 very much.
jim bo, 19 Aug 2012but like, who caresss???????????????Yes, who cares?
1. Do you want to watch movies on it? I tell you, you'll be more upset to see gray spots on One X, than that color is not that accurate. Buy laptop to watch movies on road, but you still have option to use phone, tho.
2. Or is it color on camera that bothers you? You can not expect to use phone instead of quality camera. But, If you would like to choose, do you choose accurate colors (One X), or sharp objects(S3)?
That's why I choose S3.
And comparing to Iphone... what you want to compare? BMW vs. Lamborghini? Iphone is 130% more expensive! That would be like comparing HTC Desire to S3... YEAH, S3 is the BOSS! Funny IPhone appreciaters... :D