Guys...simple this is the best phone ever...I have changed many,almost every year two at least,but for this machine I am speechless...what else can be advanced after this model...good job Samsung!!!
that s3 has feauture is more bt that android model has there no battery backup..in s 3 nt at all.....
AnonD-56991, 19 Aug 2012Just put it next to an iPhone and there's no need to explain anything because you can instantl... moreI subscribe to this post that Samsung 19300 Galaxy SIII is next to iPhone4 and beyond in performance, function and capacity.
sujay, 19 Aug 2012planning 2 buy s3............ shud i buy or not........ help me guys.... no, never
Theire is a new update for sgs 3 on kies i update my sgs 3 last nigth its not jelly bean only some improvments and performace and some smale changes in settings you can check it out
my galaxy s3 is awesome and would recommend one if you need a smartphone
AnonD-56991, 19 Aug 2012Just put it next to an iPhone and there's no need to explain anything because you can instantl... moreWhy do you Sammy boys compare with a IPhone 4s?
Compare it with Sony Xperia S, the only SGS3 outshine the Xperia S is it Quadcore the rest outshine Xperia S above the SGS3, those are the facts.
AnonD-10882, 19 Aug 2012My samsung galaxy s3 has the following issues 1)wifi problem-it keeps getting disconneted and... moreEven my internet wifi just drops, this phone has its issues, amd trust me im feeling dissapointed also. Wtv
I believe that people cannot understand why any good phones might not gat the best reception while surfing on the move, these are my pointers:-
1) the network differ from countries to countries.
2) the 3G network is still not the better network, be patience to wait for 4G.
3) surfing at peak hour will not get the best, try in the morning at 3 am.
4) your telco company may had given you a slower speed of network.
5) your phone battery may be weak after long usage.
6) your location is not good example, block by buildings, mountains, basement,in noisy vehicles.
7) close your wi- fi if your 3G line disconnect at most times.
8) stay away from crowds if possible as they may intercept your self network.
8) you are too near to a stronger network with a very strong frequency like a airport or other communication centres because they overrun your self network when they transmitted their using capacity.
9) your phone may be slightly outdated although you had a good telco subscription.
10) possible clash of different networks may interfere your self using just like if too many people talking, you may not hear clearly.
Note: my ten pointer is just some possible interfere of net users and lastly, take care of your phones from dropping or knocking against any other hard objects and stay away from strong sunlight and areas which are warm and hot if possible. Happy surfing!
Well, as for the back cover which do not look solid, I suggest you buy a good protection for your phone as there are available at the market.Especially for men who are not at the office and travel and like to put phones in their pockets. I am not a Samaung user, but will consider very hard as it's feature are most available as other phones. I also hope Samsung can comes up with a phone like this S3 for men as I find it slightly larger for men to put it in their pockets. I suggest perhaps half inches smaller for the S3 , with a sliding screen to extend the main screen to another 2 inches,when open and close it when put in the trouser pocket. Please note that when such phones are in the trouser pocket and the need to drive with comfortable for many hours, this is what I mean. thanks and wish Samsung great success.