galaxy s3 1. unable to mount usb mass storage to pc (no option)
2.total ram 780mb,normaly ram usages 530mb,free ram 250mb.
thanx for such a specifications i jucst think about to tke the new phone
xoxox, 28 Jun 2012apple iphone 5 coming up...bt diz samsungs3 is pretty cool jst for d tym being...Iphone 5th generation aka 4S came out last year. Iphone 6th generation be it 6 or 5S is coming and just like every year before the Galaxy will still be better
i think my nokia n8 with nokia belle is the best best smartphone till date.no samsung phones cant beat it.i dont care which galaxy phones r good,but my firm belief is dat quadcore of sgs3 cant beat n8's speed equipped with belle.samsung has a great trend to copy d the other brands technology specially nokia's and ios.n8's camera quality is unquestionable,its audio quality is superb,processer(though 680 mhz) speed is superfine....in a word n8 is d best.there were sme probs with n8 earlier,but nokia fixed those bugs and made n8 d best best best best best.. smartfone.i can challenge dat no phone can beat it.nokia is still d best smartphone brand in d WHOLE UNIVERSE!
apple iphone 5 coming up...bt diz samsungs3 is pretty cool jst for d tym being...
I got the phone a couple days ago. Been fooling around with it for hours trying to get the feel of everything its capable of. This is my review.
1. very light, i expected it to be heavier. Im quite surprised really, given its huge size, its really light for its size. You wont understand till you actually carry one around.
2. Browser is lightening fast, i mean super freaking fast.
3. Screen is quite beautiful, especially when using the camera, its really beautiful. The camera is one of the best features this phone has, and one of the main reasons i even got this SGIII.
4. Messaging on the phone = Super great! I love the different ways it allows you to type messages, from your fingers, to your voice, to just the plain keyboard. I have a large hand, and still, i gotta stretch a bit when typing horizontally.
1. Physical home button doesnt feel solid enough. I feel that after some time, it might just come off from the constant pressing.
2. The smart "stay" feature is more like a go-away feature, cuz i never see the damn thing. I tried everything, indoors, outdoors, everything possible. And still, the freaking screen turns off. Its really upsetting, but to be honest, before i even bought the thing, i already knew this was pretty much not gonna work.
3. RAM RAM RAM RAM!!! First, i have around 750mb of actual RAM and the problem is, its always around 600+ used. I barely have any freaking applications on the phone, and its so high. I constantly clear RAM, which is a huge headache, and i downloaded an app killer, which is always a headache to work with. Whats worse, is i do not understand why so many apps are running in the background EVEN if i never opened them even ONCE.
4. Video Player - well i read everywhere that this thing can play almost any video type, and indeed, it does. But what they dont mention, is that some of these "playable" files, play with a constant pause-play, where video is ahead of sound, or vice-versa; where its constantly not smooth. (I solved this by downloading another player and it worked perfectly. So im confused as to why there is a problem with the current player on the phone)
5. The GPS thingy, is basically useless unless your in a full-developed country where you have access to all the maps and and etc...Especially the navigation...
6. Phone is sometimes slow, which i really dont understand. I thought its like this super computer. It sometimes is, i dont know how to describe the problem, its like the phone just stalls. For example, if i move from page to page on the main-screen, its sometimes slow.
7. The Power Button VS the Volume Buttons - I constantly press both when i want to lock the phone. My fingers squeeze the volume buttons. Mainly because i need to have a grip on the phone, so i accidentaly press the volume buttons as well. Very frustrating.
8. The "accessing the camera from the screen itself" is total BS, because what they DIDNT tell you, is that you need to have practically ZERO "locks" on the phone. Otherwise, like me, i have a password. Then i do the whole "access camera immediately", but it wont work cuz i have to unlock phone first. Whats the point then? How does accessing CAMERA on a LOCKED phone affect security of the phone? regardless if its my phone or not, i see no reason to input password
There are still so many things I will mention, yet at a later stage.
I have been waiting for the SGIII for many many months, expecting something splendid. I am dissapointed with many aspects of the phone, yet still satisfied with many things as well. I actually wanted to get the Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE, because I think its almost exactly the same as the SG3, yet it was recalled for obvious reasons, phones = too damn similar.
I will post updates on the phone as I experience it more at a later time.
For the moment, this is what I have to say.
I bought this phone last week and to be honest it wasn't as amazing as what I expected, yes it runs sandwich but the Samsung interface just looks cheap and really doesn't run that smoothly with apps, browsers, and movies. I envy my father who has just got a HTC ONE-X, it runs applications and features so much faster and smoother than my S3, the camera and the wireless media link is better on the ONE-X too and in my opinion it's aesthetically nicer also as it doesn't have a stupid middle button and touch 'back' buttons that never light up when needed like my S3, I'm going to take my S3 back to 3 tomorrow and get a ONE-X instead, the only decision now though is black or white!
What about Jelly Belly for Samsung Galaxy S3 Indian Version.
Will it be launched for Indian version?
S3 is not gud phone cz I used my frnd cel for 2 days, 1 thing abt Samsung co. Is dey announced new phone within 4 months, e.g. nw note2 is coming in Oct, dat Tim guys will say stil hvin s3 c my note2
AnonD-48911, 27 Jun 2012no its not ugly, i find it more attractive than te gs2 with rounded glass.u wont be able 2 jud... moreTrue. Dont judge the phone by the look. When u have it on your palm, it feel very solid, comfortable and easy to handle/use. i love this phone but the only thing that stop me from buying is the price. in my country the price is RM2199. have to wait for another months.
rinku, 27 Jun 2012who is the best ??? galaxy s3 or HTC ONE x or iphone 4sBest phone launching tomorrow.
can any one help me out which phone is better galaxy s3 or galaxy note . please share your opinion with me.
This IS much better: http://m.gsmarena.com/lg_optimus_4x_hd_p880-4563.php