Gsmarena a review of either the single version or d duo version will be highly appreciated.
those who are having problems with their samsung s3 neo, can they juts confirm me is it made in china version, made in korea version or made in vietnam version? because a lot depends on where it is being assembeled. korean are the best while vietnam are the worst (quality wise cheap). u can see that behind the battery on the sticker.
S3 Neo is Awesome phone screen.. super Amoled..sudden drop price from Rs. 25,499 to Rs. 17,250 i bought it.
A must buy phone.
hope, 13 Nov 2014galaxy s3 neo is better than galaxy s4 mini??????4 sure it is, better hardware but no gorilla glass :(
Rahul, 19 Nov 2014hi guys. if you have any kind of problem regarding Os Either 4.3 Jelly Bean and 4.4.4 kitka... moreI have a problem with my phone s3 sometimes the camera may not working properly..is there any solution to rectify it..
I'm using this and it's a great mobile . always better than grand 2.it has excellent display,camera is good front camera is excellent battery also good.
Go to www.sammobile.com and get in Firmware menu the ROM, it's official rom, no root is needed. There'is a tuto there.
AnonD-47211, 19 Nov 2014I have had this device for several months now and i must say it's simply great. I can't write ... moreThanks man for your comment.
Can you tell something about the calls quality,does it ring loudly and the vibration too?
Ataur , 19 Nov 2014After upgrade android my camera not working properly Same thing happened to me also. Camera is getting failed after upgrade. If somebody knows how to correct it pl help.
You really need to look at the f@#%ed up slang you're using "sack of vine". Ask your parents to give you some money not to purchasr mobile, but getting some educational classes on Behavior improvement...
if you have any kind of problem regarding Os Either 4.3 Jelly Bean and 4.4.4 kitkat (samsung S3 Neo and Others) please contact to me i will make official OS(firmware) 4.3 or 4.4.4 Free of cost.
I have had this device for several months now and i must say it's simply great. I can't write a review right now but several things people are asking deserve comment;
1. I chatted with Samsung in my region and they could not confirm or deny the availability of android 4.4.4 for this version (the duos).
2. It is true it does get heated up especially when running heavy apps.
3. It does not support OTG (Usb On the Go)
4. It does not have gorilla glass
5. The battery life is good but you have to charge it daily, i use it alot and its actually at par with 2460 Mah devices.
Overall this is a great mid range device from samsung. Some key points are;
1. The split window for multitasking
2. The multimedia experience; 8mp camera with HD Video, 1.9mp front camera, an excellent music player.
3. Great SOC; Quad core 1.4 Ghz processor A7 architecture, 1.5GB RAM, 16 GB Internal memory....this device is fast in its class.
4. The screen is great, super amoled HD with great viewing angles, though the colors can get exaggerated, the build quality is good and the app experience is great for this mid ranger.
There are hardly an lags and most of the time the UI is smooth and fast.
There is a little jurk in screen light of s3 neo.. when i lock the screen..
the back light of screen doesnt closes smoothly...
is someone experiencing the same problem?
Battery endurance time is worst as expected. I wonder why Samsung does not invest on improving battery life of its smart phones. Don't buy crap Samsung. HTC phones are much better.