After lollipop update application crashed issue and battery Backup problem any other suffer this problem please reply
so much bug in black edition. black mist edition still selling @ higher price tag !!
scorpio, 05 Mar 2015Sounds to me like a sales or advertising gimmick. You need to block your pop ups. I've used DU... moreAs the ad said I installed Du battery saver and the problem still existed!
I was so angry with this issue so I reset my phone and now it works great as before ;)
Thank you dear :)
Must read Indian users!
1. Competetive Price for a Flagship Grade Device - Rs 17,999/-
2. Better CPU than Competitors in Range - Octa Core 5410 (Snapdragon 600 Equivalent, which is not available in this range)
3. Better GPU than Competitors - PowerVR SGX544MP3 (Adreno 320 Equivalent, but phones in this range sporting Adreno 320 comes with much slower CPU)
4. Slow-mo 1080p Video Recording, Burst mode and many other useful camera features.
5. Superior Screen - Full HD AMOLED (441 ppi), Great Sunlight Legibility
6. Best Size for a 5" Screen (72.3% Screen-to-Body Ratio)
7. Very thin and light at 7.9mm and 130g
8. Android 5.0.1 a.k.a Lollipop Ready
9. Best 13 MP Camera on Market
10. Accelerometer, Gyrometer, Proximity Sensor, Compass, Barometer, Temperature Sensor, Humidity Sensor, Gesture Sensor, IrDA, NFC
11. Pretty much capable WiFi radio for the range - WiFi a/b/g/n/ac
12. Split Screen Multitasking
13. Hover Touch (Galaxy Note Exclusive feature)
14. Very excellent battery life. You read it right.
15. Marginally better phones are pretty much costlier:
LG Nexus 5 - 24999
LG G2 - 27999
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - 34999
Samsung Galaxy S5 - 32555
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - 24999
HTC M8 - 34999
Lumia 930 - 36498
FOR THOSE INDIAN USERS(I9500) WHO WANT TO UPDATE TO ANDROID 5.0.1, USE ODI 3.09, SELECT 'NandEraseAll' OPTION IN ODIN 3.09. This will erase everything. So kindly backup!
FOR A BLOATFREE EXPERIENCE, Refer to my latest pic upload on facebook. My username is 'gaganpreetsinghmalhotra'
Thanks for reading!
S4 black edition is a piece of shxxt with battery backup and heating issues..
Silent adamancy of samsung within Indian market with cheap quality product under brand tag of S4
Ani, 05 Mar 2015Is there any type of difference between s4(black mist), S4(deep black)and s4(white frost)plzzz... moreBlack mist is with better efficient chipset while Black edition manufactured locally within India with some lackness in quality and Stability !.
Already discussed in numerous forum with cyanogen test.
AnonD-371504, 05 Mar 2015hey r u using this deep black version actually i ordered it yesterday from amazon so i just wa... moreBlack edition chipset are not more efficient like the one on Black mist edition. Tats the reason why Manufacturer unit of Black edition S4 located at Noida.
Black mist straight from europe.
s4 march 2013 launch -now over the hill -down the hill on otherside - jack n jill went up the hill.. ok guys - time to retire s4 ..dont u think so ? thats why massive price drop -now available for $250 usa ..battery drain is mega BANE .
Anonymous, 03 Mar 2015Black edition chipset is inferior than mist black edition. XDA forum discussion with proof.hey r u using this deep black version actually i ordered it yesterday from amazon so i just want to know that its fine or not
I have s4 GT-I9500 I have not received lollipop update via ota I live in Pakistan should I update via Odin will but alot of user's reporting unusual battery drain is it worth upgrading to lollipop plzz reply any body
RJ, 04 Mar 2015hey guys will you pls suggest me, if there's any issue with buying S4 deep black from Amazon??Nice price only.
Is there any type of difference between s4(black mist), S4(deep black)and s4(white frost)plzzz help me!!!
AnonD-354706, 04 Mar 2015when I open firefox or other browsers, My S4 quickly changes the page and the error "your... moreSounds to me like a sales or advertising gimmick. You need to block your pop ups. I've used DU Battery Saver and it is not a battery repair app but is supposedly a battery extender app. However whilst it all looked very nice and impressive I felt that it made no difference to my battery usage so I uninstalled it.I'm now doing quite fine without it.
when I open firefox or other browsers, My S4 quickly changes the page and the error "your battery is damaged,please install Du Battery Saver" appears
I've cleared the history & Cache and everything,I've even uninstalled and installed my browsers too
And it's just in web browsing that I have this problem
I've tested my phone hardware with some softwares,but the problem exists
What must I Do?
Thanks for you help