S55, 03 Nov 2014when it will get lollipop updateI'd say around january end.
As I said, at least the octa s4 will get lollipop.
k, 03 Nov 2014headphones. Get Creative EP630Those are super cheap earphones you're talking about.
ATH M50 is the greatest headphones under 300$.
Also klipsh s4i are awesome for 60-70$ range.
bulu, 02 Nov 2014I can't connect my phone with my bluetooth device BH-501.how it possidle. Galaxy S4 min blowin... moreHi Kaew,
Mine is working, i have d same bluetooth headset for almost 3 yirs, and I9505, only the controls are not working but you can still used the bluetooth headset on S4.
bulu, 02 Nov 2014I can't connect my phone with my bluetooth device BH-501.how it possidle. Galaxy S4 min blowin... moreBH 501 is an old bluetooth headset which I don't think supports android phones.
I think you'll have to buy new pair of headphones.
My suggestion: Audio technica ATH-M50
I can't connect my phone with my bluetooth device BH-501.how it possidle. Galaxy S4 min blowing device.
Can anyone please tell me..what is the build number of the latest update ??
today i bought it ( Second hand )
its get heat
during charging time / using
updated to 4.4 but its not
s4 is one of the worst mobile....
no one go to buy it
hasim, 31 Oct 2014Hai bro I am bought Samsung s4 new one 1 week before my mobile is too hot always when I use th... moreA few optimisations will help
1. Turn off all smart sensors unless you have found a reason to use them. This can be done from the expanded notifications panel.
2. Disable all apps that you don't need, especially Samsung push and link. I have disabled pretty much everything that came pre-installed, including Chrome (I use Dolphin and Firefox), Hangouts, all those travel and fitness things and Printer plugins.
3. Use low brightness levels, leaving it at auto will suffice.
4. Don't use live wallpapers. I use 'no wallpaper' which is available at Playstore - it makes the background completely dark. In any case, don't use a bluish wallpaper. Next to black, green is best.
5. Keep bluetooth, wifi, and location off and turn them on when you need any of them.
6. You most probably would want to keep data always on if you use things like WhatsApp or receive mails frequently. In that case, keep it at 2G only mode, and activate 3G only when you are actually browsing or downloading something.
7. Keep Power Saving mode activated when you are not playing games or doing some intense activity like editing videos.
Hope this helps.
steveo, 28 Oct 2014i have this samsung galaxy S4 thinking to bea better phone but stil the phone features look gr... moreYa same as me got problem with my s4 as coming very slow pliz tell me the solution for it
Hai bro I am bought Samsung s4 new one 1 week before my mobile is too hot always when I use the Internet that time it's too hot I off the Internet again it's go to cool wt problem plz help me.......
Do someone will confirm in India that they got knox 2.0 with kids mode i got updated i have updated my s4 but after update its on knox 1.0.0 can someone can tell what's the problem i have done reset too may be its rolllback.