mahesh, 21 Jun 2014looking to buy s4 suggest me weather it is best one or notJust go for it,you won't regret its one the best smartphones available right now,i preferred it over nexus 5,xperia z/z compact & nexus 5,you can try it out at a store before buying like i did.
Hello, can any body tell me what about Samsung set By UK which sell Top gear shop. How is Quality?
darkgamer, 20 Jun 2014To be fair, 4.4.2 is nothing special. You might experience problems though. In short, don't updateHi darkgamer,today I got a new software update of 72.31 MB,i wasn't aware of it as the updates are set to auto,when I picked up my phone it was updating. Any idea what's this update about?
Worst phone ever.Startd giving problems within first 3 days.Overheating, switches off on its own, poor battery.Also the samsung service station people are a pain.Facing problems in replacing the phone even when it is within 7 days of warranty. Dont buy this phone.Pathetic. Waste of Money!
manoj, 20 Jun 2014Dear s4 users, can any of you answer my question? My question is that I haven't updated my s4 ... morehi manoj,
I am an s4 user with 4.4.2 kitkat update for some time now.
I was a galaxy s3 user before I apgraded to s4 which I prefer far to the s3 for soo many reasons.
my personal experience with s4 are:
1.with heavy usage my phone gets warm. This is normal with all smartphones. NOTE: too warm to hot calls for concern.
2. With heavy usage I get between 10 to 12 hrs of battery life ordinarily I get around 1d, 8 hrs on battery.
3. has never experienced lags or hitches with my s4 unlike s3.
4. I like to have a phone that can function just like my laptop so that I wldnt have to travel with it. That's why I love Samsung's flexibility especially usb-o.t.g. so that I can keep my docs. n copy at will n also connect to pc without issues, n it's perfect.
I think this is my experience so far. I hope this is helpful u can share your experience as well.
NOTE:I use the international model. made in Vietnam for Samsung.
dont know what to do with this lte supporting phone in india as we dont have 4g here. maybe it is avail only in capital new delhi.
still love this phone.
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2014Hello guys I'm an SIR owner and have been thinking of upgrading but don't know which phone but... morei think note 3 neo is better choice than note 2 and also s4 because it has a s-pen
why candy crush is not working and battry backup is poor and the is overheating
s4- 443 update due soon but major problems reported with 443 in google devices ..be aware .
Using Galaxy S4 since last 10 months. Generally a very good phone. 2 months back my Galaxy S4 fell on the floor and damaged. Disposed off and used HTC One for about one month. However, again shifted to new Galaxy S4 as this is the only best phone available in market. Still afraid of shifting to Galaxy S5.
I can make following comparison (but it is always as per the choice of users):
1. Galaxy S4 camera is good, whereas camera of HTC One is not satisfying. The pictures of HTC One are not acceptable if zoomed in for watching details. A big drawback.
2. HTC One becomes heat up to unacceptable limits during use and becomes uncomfortable at times. Galaxy S4 also has heating problem sometimes but not that much.
3.Speaker sound quality is excellent on HTC One, but not loud enough to wake you up if using as an alarm. I am not a music listener.
4. Build quality of HTC One is excellent,it is pocket friendly and easy to handle even without any cover. Here it beats Galaxy S4.
5. Call voice quality (earphone speaker) on HTC One is excellent and chatting during calls is really pleasure. On the contrary, the earpiece speaker on Galaxy S4 although louder but not good in quality. Instead of earpiece, you can listen the voice of caller even from the back cover of S4. A person sitting next to you may also hear your conversation, so you have to keep the sound level low.
5. OS on Galaxy S4 and its web browsing/internet use is much better. Using big and brilliant screen on S4 is pleasure.
6. Photo gallery on Galaxy S4 is much better and easy to use/browse on Galaxy S4.
7. Battery timings on both phones are very good.
Please I need advise between du battery n battery doctor which 1 is better
Hello guys I'm an SIR owner and have been thinking of upgrading but don't know which phone but want to keep it in the Samsung family. So guys can you tell which is better Note 2 or S4?
manoj, 20 Jun 2014Dear s4 users, can any of you answer my question? My question is that I haven't updated my s4 ... moreUpdate it to 4.4.2 via kies,no major changes though just keep your phone updated,it's neither good nor bad.
The-MJ, 20 Jun 2014Hey darkgamer please can you tell me whether I should update to 4.4.2 or not?To be fair, 4.4.2 is nothing special. You might experience problems though. In short, don't update
Mary Jane, 19 Jun 2014How do I remove the flight mode from my phone? I can't make any calls because of this.You can bet out of Airplane Mode by pressing the power switch. After you press the power switch for long, you get some options. select Airplane Mode Off.