A customer of mine is complaining that her S4 is heating up way too fast. not only that she says that every couple of minutes the phone keeps sticking and she has to restart. has anyone else had this problem?
i bought my s4 two days ago. i used to have a samsung galaxy note II. first feelings are good & satisfied of all.
Anyone who has any ideas about using it & everything about this great phone, can share it.
Can anyone request Gameloft to make BackStab 2 because im a big fan of that game, and I download that game on nearly every android phone I own! Im a gamer I love gaming so please no negative response (like insulting). Thank you! :]
Is BackStab HD available for Samsung Galaxy S4? Please check it anyone, because im planning to buy this phone and I really love to play that great game on big 1080p screens!
if there is anyone who used both s3 and s4 please answer me...
I want to by a new phone but I'm going back and forth between the s3 and the s4, The s4 certainly is better in almost everything, but I hear it heats up very much, and the battery doesn't last much. Is that true?? and what are other differences between the two devices?? (beside the ones which are obvious by comparing their specifications)
Plzzzzz leave a reply, thanks.
The camera s4 really sucks. B4 clicking it shows awsome clarity but the moment u click the pic is dull and less beight
if u want perfomance than galaxy s4 but if u want durable then lg optimus g pro
what it mean "4G Network LTE (market dependent)" Is it has 4G or not?
I missed out the best feature of S4 when compare to few of its competitors , its the removable battery and SD card options. :-)
This is my experience with S4 I9500 after 5 days of usage.....
1. Superb 1080p OLED Display. Few might not like the saturated look every time(Including me)thats taken care with different available screen modes.
2. Good battery backup (Approx. 2 & half hour of talk time, around 20 texts, half an hour of gaming, an hour of music, mails, facebook, watsapp, few min of browsing and wifi, display on time more than 2 hours and still with more than 25% battery left end of the day)
3. Slim, light and a very much easy to hand 5 inch display smartphone.
4. Call quality, network reception, processor speed, all the software utility from Samsung is awesome.
5.Camera Quality with all additional shooting modes are great.
6. Good Speaker quality and earphone output.
1. If you are using the phone for gaming or browsing more than 15 min, top half of the screen heats up. Not too much but you'll feel it.
2. Video quality not better than my old S3 and Note2. But this might get resolved by an update.
3. Even though I am happy with the built quality, it feels not so great when you handle some other mobile phones.
4. Battery life is good but you might feel it is not enough if you are using it heavily ( I also feel it some time as I upgraded from a Note2)
5. I don't know about you guys but I feel lot of unwanted Samsung pre-installed apps and few UI features are eating up memory and even ram space.
6. Sometimes the screen transition and contacts opening feels laggy, it might be due to the heavy loaded UI.
Overall I am satisfied with my S4 but still miss the battery life of my old Note-2.
ShoManAdeh, 25 Jul 2013@Anonymous
What I give you are facts, maybe you could make a case for iPhone5 or htc One by... morewell i realy did not get your point to whon you were giving favour im still thinking well what i percieve every product have its own dignity as per htc is concern it launchs owsum modles than nokia or other i agreed that bt the thing is that now a days in htc phones im getting error or bettry lossing and sell phone software problems in htc cz of this i lost my mbls due to software and bettry problms one was htc one v other was htc desire hd
even when i started using apple 4s and 5g never use when i started using it i forgot all the brand and this qout came into take an apple dailly and never goes to hospital now if you talk abt samsung no doubt the graphic i enjoyed that is the brand called samsung i used s2 and s3 and now using Note 2 graphinc of this brand are the owsum and can never be forgotten and wish it could be stop the debate we were discusing hence proove
Meer Ali Raza from karachi pakistan
Anonymous, 26 Jul 2013Guys planing to buy s4, however, i'm bit confused with two models of s4. standard n mini.. let... moremini also have same features as standard 1 only the difference is
1. screen size 5inch vs 4.3 inch.
2. internal memory 16gb(8gb user able) vs 8gb(5gb userable).
3. primary camera 13mp vs 8 mp.
4. battery 2600mah vs 1900mah.
5. processors quad core 1.2 ghz and quad core1.6 ghz(any 1 works at a time) or 1.9ghz quad core market dependent vs 1.7ghz dual core.
6. look im not sure abt this but in s4 mini there is no smart stay, smart pause ,smart scroll,air gestures and dropbox 50gb storage.
7. sensors accelometer,gyro,proximity,compass,barometer,temperature,humidity,gesture vs accelometer,proximity,compass,gyro.
8. no fm vs fm radio.
9. price(in india) rs 37000(i bought before 2 days) vs rs 27900.
look i personally think spending so much for s4 mini instead u can go for note 2 or s3 but still s4 is the best i have not mentioned sim as u told it doesnt matters.
at last ur choice
Got S4 a week ago, just after a day i found my camera not working, giving error message. |Camera fail|
I have restarted manier times. still no success
please anybody help resolve this issue
ak89, 25 Jul 2013What kind of problem do you have with your phonemy smart pause isnt working like when i look away from my phone during the video running on it the video is supposed to pause right but it doesnt pause tats wat im talking about plz help me wat to do