The camera s4 really sucks. B4 clicking it shows awsome clarity but the moment u click the pic is dull and less beight
if u want perfomance than galaxy s4 but if u want durable then lg optimus g pro
what it mean "4G Network LTE (market dependent)" Is it has 4G or not?
I missed out the best feature of S4 when compare to few of its competitors , its the removable battery and SD card options. :-)
This is my experience with S4 I9500 after 5 days of usage.....
1. Superb 1080p OLED Display. Few might not like the saturated look every time(Including me)thats taken care with different available screen modes.
2. Good battery backup (Approx. 2 & half hour of talk time, around 20 texts, half an hour of gaming, an hour of music, mails, facebook, watsapp, few min of browsing and wifi, display on time more than 2 hours and still with more than 25% battery left end of the day)
3. Slim, light and a very much easy to hand 5 inch display smartphone.
4. Call quality, network reception, processor speed, all the software utility from Samsung is awesome.
5.Camera Quality with all additional shooting modes are great.
6. Good Speaker quality and earphone output.
1. If you are using the phone for gaming or browsing more than 15 min, top half of the screen heats up. Not too much but you'll feel it.
2. Video quality not better than my old S3 and Note2. But this might get resolved by an update.
3. Even though I am happy with the built quality, it feels not so great when you handle some other mobile phones.
4. Battery life is good but you might feel it is not enough if you are using it heavily ( I also feel it some time as I upgraded from a Note2)
5. I don't know about you guys but I feel lot of unwanted Samsung pre-installed apps and few UI features are eating up memory and even ram space.
6. Sometimes the screen transition and contacts opening feels laggy, it might be due to the heavy loaded UI.
Overall I am satisfied with my S4 but still miss the battery life of my old Note-2.
ShoManAdeh, 25 Jul 2013@Anonymous
What I give you are facts, maybe you could make a case for iPhone5 or htc One by... morewell i realy did not get your point to whon you were giving favour im still thinking well what i percieve every product have its own dignity as per htc is concern it launchs owsum modles than nokia or other i agreed that bt the thing is that now a days in htc phones im getting error or bettry lossing and sell phone software problems in htc cz of this i lost my mbls due to software and bettry problms one was htc one v other was htc desire hd
even when i started using apple 4s and 5g never use when i started using it i forgot all the brand and this qout came into take an apple dailly and never goes to hospital now if you talk abt samsung no doubt the graphic i enjoyed that is the brand called samsung i used s2 and s3 and now using Note 2 graphinc of this brand are the owsum and can never be forgotten and wish it could be stop the debate we were discusing hence proove
Meer Ali Raza from karachi pakistan
Anonymous, 26 Jul 2013Guys planing to buy s4, however, i'm bit confused with two models of s4. standard n mini.. let... moremini also have same features as standard 1 only the difference is
1. screen size 5inch vs 4.3 inch.
2. internal memory 16gb(8gb user able) vs 8gb(5gb userable).
3. primary camera 13mp vs 8 mp.
4. battery 2600mah vs 1900mah.
5. processors quad core 1.2 ghz and quad core1.6 ghz(any 1 works at a time) or 1.9ghz quad core market dependent vs 1.7ghz dual core.
6. look im not sure abt this but in s4 mini there is no smart stay, smart pause ,smart scroll,air gestures and dropbox 50gb storage.
7. sensors accelometer,gyro,proximity,compass,barometer,temperature,humidity,gesture vs accelometer,proximity,compass,gyro.
8. no fm vs fm radio.
9. price(in india) rs 37000(i bought before 2 days) vs rs 27900.
look i personally think spending so much for s4 mini instead u can go for note 2 or s3 but still s4 is the best i have not mentioned sim as u told it doesnt matters.
at last ur choice
Got S4 a week ago, just after a day i found my camera not working, giving error message. |Camera fail|
I have restarted manier times. still no success
please anybody help resolve this issue
ak89, 25 Jul 2013What kind of problem do you have with your phonemy smart pause isnt working like when i look away from my phone during the video running on it the video is supposed to pause right but it doesnt pause tats wat im talking about plz help me wat to do
Guys planing to buy s4, however, i'm bit confused with two models of s4. standard n mini.. let me clear u guys, i hate dual sim phones as they get stuck in network sometimes.. YOUR ADVICE WILL BE HELPFUL.. THANKS!!
I bought an unlocked Galaxy Android S4. I am in Canada and tried getting a SIM card from Rogers for it, and tried getting 3G but it will only give me 2G service. Wondering how to get 3G service.
Anonymous, 21 Jul 2013tell me what does s4 achieved so far? Samsung management are frustrated. They came up with 4 d... more@Anonymous
What I give you are facts, maybe you could make a case for iPhone5 or htc One by telling us what do they do better than S4, as I said in my comment in my opinion htc One looks nicer than S4, and since then I've heard some people talking about lags in operating the S4, but these are all over with the upcoming update and different versions does not mean worse, it means that Samsung has sold so many that they thought to make the S4 better and faster to wipe out the competition completely to the moon.
And by the way this is whats happening right now, look at the sales numbers of S4 vs One.
As I said these are my opinions of S4 and htc One and I stand by them untill proven otherwise, and for the newcomers I'll put my original comment hereafter.
Ok lets see, What does S4 have over htc One:
01. S4 is 15 grams lighter than One
02. Display is SAMOLED vs. 2000 Years old LCD
03. S4's Display is bigger than One's one
04. Corning v3 glass for S4 vs. Corning v2
05. Memory slot vs. no slot (easy to pick, right?)
06. Samsung's TouchWiz is one of the best UI's out there
07. wlan has no dual-band in HTC One
08. Bluetooth EDR, LE for S4 and nothing for HTC
09. USB On-the-go and USB Host are missing too on HTC
10. 13 Megapixel vs. 4 Megapixels of HTC (albeit Hyperpixel or Gigapixel or Superpixel)
11. Android 4.2.2 vs. 4.1.2
12. Exynos 5 Octa 5410 (simply the best around) against Snapdragon 600 for HTC
13. Octa Cores 1.9GHz CPU vs. Quad Cores of 1.7GHz
14. Sensors (barometer, temperature, humidity, gesture) are on almost no other phone than S4, and only that make S4 coolest gadget around.
15. another cool gadget for SAM is Wireless charging
16. One other cool thing, S-Voice natural language commands and dictation for S4
17. and three other one's, Smart stay, Smart pause, Smart scroll for S4
18. Air gestures are another cool stuff that S4 offers and no other phone has
19. NFC is standard on S4 and on One Market dependent
20. Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery against NON-Removable 2300 mAh for HTC
21. S4 is much cheaper than One
Now what does htc One have over S4
1. Good looks (differs from person to person)
2. Some lags in operating the S4 (they wil be gone
with the upcoming software update)
2. can't think of anything else!!!!
3. Help me find another one for One!!???
4. No, nothing ......
Now, in the end you have to decide either your going to pay a lot more for a lot less or you will be smart as me and buy none of them and wait just a month or two until they are much cheaper or even better yet you'll wait another 2-3 months until uncle SAMsung introduces it's new Giant, namely the Galaxy Note 3. looooool