dig d, 11 May 2013why no radio and document editor?Because radio and document editor are useless.
Ask Apple the same question.
You dont get both lte and octa core apparently except in korea, well samsung packed a assload of the BEST tech that they have and eventually only korea gets it. Tons of bs software and apps, definitely not worth the buy. If ur gona sell something GOOD make sure its standardized world wide and not half ass-ed crap around the world so that they can envy on korea's better version
Awesome phone buddie
m waitng 4 ths a vry lng tym
n now its in my hand
no 1 can catch the quality of samsung
its really awsm
Dear Samsung Galaxy s4 fans
I have a doubt i purchased my s3 on june 2012 for 38,500 US$700.But today its cost around 28,000 US$500 span of 10 months the price slashed down but the quality remains same.Same way s4 sold out for 41,500 US$756 when it was released now with in a weeks it came down to 39,000 US$710 but quality remains the same are the people who buys at first are FOOLS?Can't samsung hold the price for a year so that people who got first can breath easily.
why would you need to access the battery!! Mostly after it is swollen due to frequent over heating... And u need to change it every 6 months...
ash, 10 May 2013performance is awesome having 2gb ram and 13 mega pixel camera what else you want on the phone ....xenon flash, metal case, bigger battery, a KEYBOARD with a joystick- these are good to start with.
[deleted post]you need to repent i had my Galaxy s4 from day one with heavy usage never once i had heat or heating problem God be my judge and when the back cover is on this phone feels great in hands i have one for my own so why should i lie
hoj-iligan, 11 May 2013it's a very nice phone..my only question is how will i know that it's internal memory is 16 gb... morethis is what i said about Touch-Wiz OS it takes up alot of memory the only down side of the Samsung Galaxy s4 , but let's be honest even the Apple iphone don't let you use all of 16GB of memory because of its Apple ios , and so because the Galaxy s4 has a lot of features it needs to use up alot of memory, where we are left with 9.95 or 8.95GB so get a 32 or 64GB Memory card
it's a very nice phone..my only question is how will i know that it's internal memory is 16 gb because it's only indicated in settings that the total memory is only 9.++ gb..pls help
sammy, 10 May 2013hate! LOOL
I don't hate this phone, I did even defend it today against someone post who said ... more@Sammy
I understand your frustration. It seems they release devices so fast there's no way to innovate that quickly so you're getting evolutions.
Lets say a GS4 is a slightly better version of a GS3. Will have some exclusive features but if you hold on to your GS3 you will get a lot of the features in an update. So, I wouldn't get rid of the GS3 if its serving you well. The GS4 isn't it.
I think, out of failure really, HTC ONE has been the Android device that totally innovated and changed the game in some ways. You will understand if you go and hold one in your hand. The pictures don't really do it justice.
What HTC did was the opposite of what Samsung did.
GS4 vs HTC ONE
1) Samsung made it more complicated throwing every feature they could dream up. HTC made it more simple. Cleaner. Only the things that matter to their users. They made Android more iOS like in a way.
2) Samsung gives you plastic. HTC ONE gives you a unibody aluminum construction. The best smartphone ever built. Apple never built something this good. Again, go see for yourself.
Speakers, interface, screen; build quality, etc etc. HTC and Samsung took 2 totally different roads.
Samsung kept on the same road and added more stuff.
HTC built a new road.
Which one to get? You just have to go use them both and ask, what do YOU want to do with your smartphone.
Maybe a Nokia 720 will serve you just fine.
i knew that, 10 May 2013i would buy this phone over and over again , love how super thin it is , feels great in th... moreSo you basically wave your hands at your phone all day? That must look really silly.
By the time you wave your hands around to peek and the time I can just hit the sleep button and glance at it too.
All this waving around is a cool gimmick, but eventually, you'll grab it and just flick your thumb if you want to read a webpage. A lot less work than waving my whole arm in front of it.
The GS4 gimmicks are like desperation to try to do something to set themselves apart. While I applaud the efforts, I just think it is a gimmick that will wear off after about a month of owning the device.
i knew that, 10 May 2013first time buyers for Galaxy s4 i have to be honest the only down side i see is memory loss ... moreEating wings and watching NBA with my friends and somehow I get an email that I have to answer and I wave my hands around.
Nope. Has never happened in my life and I'm 36 years old.
I don't think it'll happen in the next 2 years either until I replace the GS4 with the GS6.
Are there any other reasons to get a GS4 other than buffalo wings?
Because you can do that with the Galaxy Grand. Pay half the money and keep napkins around. Just wipe your hands if you're eating wings.
olx, 10 May 2013i like to upgrage my htc sensation. to s4 , htc one, or xperia z.. plz give an answer.. with r... more@olx,
I've seen all 3 in person.
1) Galaxy S4 - better build quality than the S3, yet very similar. Big screen, ugly UI. The colorful icons and interface is a bit dated now, but it's OK. Does the job. Some people say they experienced lag and battery drain. I don't know about that. Just go and use it for a while. It has many features. I find the soup of features a bit confusing and to he honest, once the novelty factor wears off, I'm not going to use half the features in a GS4. Camera is very good except in low light.
2) Xperia Z - The UI has improved a lot from the laggy mess Sony used to have. Now it is simple and nice. The screen is a full 1080p but to be honest, it doesn't impress or pop as you would expect. The screen I found very disappointing. The Camera isn't very good. Actually I found it to be crap. While the S4 takes sharp pictures indoors, when I took it with the Z it turned out pixelated and blurry when I zoomed in. All the detail was lost. To be honest; the phone looked kind of ugly.
3) HTC ONE - Basically the HTC ONE is everything the iPhone 5 should have been. If you like simplicity and ease of use, the HTC ONE is better than iOS. With Sense UI they've taken Android and made it very simple and almost iOS like. An iOS that is more powerful. The screen is one of those things where it basically takes your breath away. Between the flat design of the UI and the 449ppi or some ridiculously high ppi like that, it just pops out of the screen. When you hole the phone it gives you that "OH"! WOW! Factor that Apple is so famous for.
Out of the 3, the HTC ONE is the one that you will hold as turn on and will want to buy right away. It is emotion design to perfection. It is basically the best phone that has ever been made.
The flaw of the HTC ONE is this camera. 4MP "ultra pixels". Please browse the Internet and look at all the HTC ONE camera reviews. The shutter is instant, and the pixels are huge. That means if you don't take the time to focus the camera correctly it will take horrible blurry pictures. But if you take the time to focus it right the same picture then comes out full of color and detail. It is a new technology that they may make more user friendly in the future. I think a software update can help things.
Between the flat design, build quality and easy of use (it even asks you if you want to restore a backup from an iPhone. I mean come on!), the HTC ONE wins over ANY phone out there. Period. That's the end of that sentence. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't really seen all of those phones.
If you want a phone that has every single option imaginable, wether you are really going to use them or not, then the Galaxy S4 is the phone with the most options. It is basically a slightly larger Galaxy S3 with more features. Your eyes won't really notice the difference between the GS3 and GS4 screen except that the GS4 is larger. The GS3 is still crystal clear.
If you want the ability to remove the battery and put an SD card, then you have no choice but the get the GS4. And you will have to get an SD card because half the storage is gone when you buy it.
The HTC One has no sd card slot. Can't remote the battery, but it comes with 25GB, or there about, of storage instead of 8.5GB of internal storage like the GS4.
Successfully updated by Odin after ota software update failed. The os is 2.45 gb in size.such a large os. Latest firmware is I9500xxuamdk. It almost took 5 hours to download the zip file from hotfile.com as my Internet connection is slow.
first time buyers for Galaxy s4 i have to be honest the only down side i see is memory loss because Touch-wiz OS takes up a lot of memory , other than that you will be getting a very very nice device of 2013 , wait until you eating wings or any thing ,while watching nba / sports with your friends and your Galaxy s4 rings and you answer your phone by waving your hands over your device , watch their face light up like Jamaica