Ah,i want SGS 4 instead of my S3,quite curious about its features and specs,i wish i have this on my palm..what is the price in Uk?
Concerned the battery expectancy is a huge reduction in that available on the siii. And the battery has more capacity. Whats the go?
xoxoxo, 25 Apr 2013which one are you looking for 3g or the 4g version looking for the 3g version which as far as I know has the Exynos 5 Octa 5410 core.
Theres nothing like it, in this world. Samsung leads all others follow.
Wolfson, 25 Apr 2013Waste of time your on wrong forum..Why write all that no one is interested go post your rubbis... moreNyc one... Y do we prefer android over iOS cause of tons of features and as S4 overpowers ONE in terms of features so I will definitely buy S4..
This battery from amazon fit the galaxy s4 i9500.
Does it fit the i9505 AT&T?
INDROID, 25 Apr 2013k.... sorry for my sarcastic reply but still i see ur argument with a bit of pointless base...... morehmm...me too sorry lol....anyways frgt it....like u said instead of judging the phone before using.... it'snot rite....i thnk i'll better wait for a white one....if u buy it before me...thn pls share ur experience wth it...thnks :-)
Cruskal, 25 Apr 2013Hello Everyone There have been some people trolling around here with capacitve button issue... moreWaste of time your on wrong forum..Why write all that no one is interested go post your rubbish on htc one forum where it will be met with round of applause..On this forum we are buying S4 OUR CHOICE..
Just read that the UK version is only getting quad core, like the US we are one of the bigger markets but we get the slower one.... Yes the Samsung big wig says it will run just about as fast but what happens to the battery life they've been raving about due to the octa core? Was thinking of getting the phone but won't now seeing as samsung has dropped us here in the UK to one of the bottom of the pecking order.
1 High contrast
2 vibrant colours(adjustable)
3 Good sunlight legibility
4 Excellent viewing angles.
5 Now with natural colours
Go for this super amoled hd.(Don't believe trolls)
some people i know complaining about samsung freezing defect, hanging while browsing
i am confuge on samsung s4 and xperia z just tell me which one i can choose . better one
There have been some people trolling around here with capacitve button issue..well all that is false..
About the phone -
- Awesome phone..fell in love with it in the first meeting..
- Superb sound quality ..both earphones and speaker
- Fabulous screen.. love this one!!
- excellent design.. it cannot get better than this..
- camera is superb ..beautiful images in dark..best i have seen till date with any smartphone..love this one!! daylight images are also good enough and will improve after the update just released.
- Battery - decent battery ..gave me around 1.5 day back up with normal usage.. 3 hours music, 1 hour calling , internet on wifi..
- Highly recommended ..wait for this one...HTC ONE is surely something you will enjoy in your daily life..
On Samsung S4:
- Screen is very good.. both mobiles have good screen.
- ugly design..didnt want to feel that i bought cheap plastic after spending so much..
- software glitches ..touchwiz lags even on octa core(with 4 cores working at a time).
- music quality is very good but not better than htc one.
- video recording is poor
- image quality good in daylight but night images have a lots of noise and less light.
- Battery back up similar to htc one..
- UI is very bad...feels like using samsung grand or S3..no premium feel.
Guys if you want to enjoy your smartphone go for htc one..don't get lured by benchmarks..this tiny difference doesnt mean anything..and what difference does that benchmark make if even touchwiz lags on S4..??.
Blindly go for HTC ONE!! BEST MOBILE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!!
anita, 25 Apr 2013ok ok cool...i thnk u r a big fan of sammy...i was..but.not anymore...ths is gsm arena so i th... morek.... sorry for my sarcastic reply but still i see ur argument with a bit of pointless base... i respect everyone's choice as they can choose whatever they want... its just a matter of ones likes n dislikes... even i m an S2 user but now its the time for upgrade :)