sandeep, 07 Apr 2013Dony try buying xperia z, i have just bought and sold it in 4 days because of these disadvanta... moreS4=S3S
1. I have Small hands and the phone is wonderful to hold, Sony's Omnibalance design definitely works!
2. Sharp Edges? are you kidding me, did it cut you, or did it ever make you feel uncomfortable, I have no issues, and the phone does not have SHARP edges!
3. This is I agree, Bad viewing Angles! But not to a statement where I can subject and say its washed out colors, The phone is par with 1080p screens available on the s4, and the HTC one, I am glad the phone has bad viewing angles, so no one can see what I am typing nor viewing :)
4. Water resistance feature is the best feature of this phone, I don't think any phone out there is WATERPROOF! This phone is water resistance, I had used it at the pool at the lake, and at a party, and it was capable of producing good images even underwater! Congratulations Sony for making such a feature including an Micro-SD CARD, and having many ports!
5. It is definitely an finger magnet, the S4 is, the S3 Is and every phone with olephobic gorilla gas will be an finger magnet!
What a troll! You definitively did not have the Xperia Z, if you did you would have loved its ergonomics, good battery life and prestige functionality!
I've used and is not surprisingly a proud owner of many different types of smartphones ranging from the mid-range to the highly rated top end devices that are now the dominating trend in gadgetry. But to be frank and in spite of samsung's recent success in the battle to retain a hefty market share in the mobile business, copying its competitors and thus flooding the market with products sporting gimmicky features isn't an innovative and satisfying to us consumers who do look forward to seeing Samsung carve out a distinctive image. To cut a long matter short, I may or may not vow for the "life companion" based on how accurate or essential the features might turn out to be.
Mac0x, 07 Apr 2013I dont understand the cpu of this phone come like quad core 1.6 and 1.2 quad core can plz any1... moreThe phone has 8 cores splitted into 4 - 1.6 GHz and 4 - 1.2 GHz. It's for power consumption purpose. When you're running light app 1.2 GHz cores are running in order to prevent battery drain and heat. 1.6 GHz cores are used when you're gaming, for example.
[deleted post]I am American but I still prefer Samsung products. don't buy iphones it is just a overpriced crapp.
i used to be a samsung fan but now i refused to buy samsung products again. Its very boring and low quality built unlike iphones. I was one of the tech who witness the opening of this new s4 in new york and what a disappointment! Never will i buy this hand set. Samsung always lie to the buyers by stating all the goodness without stating even a single negative or bad about their products. If your planning to buy this handset...think twice.
Same design with even worse user interface. This handset will never be of great demand.
Mac0x, 07 Apr 2013I dont understand the cpu of this phone come like quad core 1.6 and 1.2 quad core can plz any1... moreQuad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7.The first does the heavy lifting for apps that require power.The second is for standby and less power hungry apps to save battery life.Basically most of the time you are using the A7 as a secondary CPU.When an app opens that needs more processing speed the A15 takes over.
Must be nice mobile but i would prefer the great aluminum body of iphone 5 than this cheap crackly plastic.
Singer Luc, 07 Apr 2013The Same Freakin Design!!! Whats Wrong with These People! same design?
your talking about apple right?
this mobile sucks!!!!!.....its not at all a good mobile,at first i love only samsung products but after using this s4 i totaly refused to buy any samsung products.octane is not at all good it slows up mobile.and camera is not so clear.
FM radio is so importand in loads of countries, it's a mistake not to put it on that phone.
Mac0x, 07 Apr 2013I dont understand the cpu of this phone come like quad core 1.6 and 1.2 quad core can plz any1... morein this cellphone there are 2 processors.. 1.6 activates when u using ur cellphone, and 1.2 activates when u leave ur cellphone idle..
Mac0x, 07 Apr 2013I dont understand the cpu of this phone come like quad core 1.6 and 1.2 quad core can plz any1... morethere r 8 cores .. but they dnt work together .. 1.6 ghz works for heavy work like gaming n browsing .. 1.2 ghz works for normal works like texting or calling or music