opu, 19 Mar 2013Htc one is far more better than s4 according to features looks and processors . S4 has better software and processor (Exynos 5) overclocked S600!!! The only thing HTC is better is in the body and speakers!!!
[deleted post]Without even using it how can you make such silly comments. Do the least R&D before you critisize something which you didn't touch or even see. Case closed.
hey copycat good phone......try to copy some good from others ....dont use same design for all models
> Does this phone allow installing and running games and apps on/from the sd card, or is it like the s3?
> Will we also need to root this phone (thus, risking voiding warranty) and install apps such as "Directory Bind" to get progs running from the sd card?
>Is the mainboard chip still affected by the sudden death syndrome as it happened to many s3 phones?
AnonD-12498, 20 Mar 2013yup, it's true that superamoled is worst display,
fake colors , colors looking so dark and... moreI am using SGN 1 since last 1 yr.and i got a chance to play wid my friend's Brand New Xperia Z. But trust me i dont impress much xcept its design and processor speed.
- Icons are very dull as compared to my SGN 1 icons
- And feature wise so many useful features like call blocker, document editor etc were missing.(Of course u can get those from Play Store but in build features are far more stable than the downloaded one)
- I dont like the on screen Home button as it unnecessarily occupies the touch screen space (Thats my personal feeling).
- And iPhone 5 is a very good phone but if you are moving from Note to iPhone 5 then you will feel very clumsy tiny screen while operating.
Rest your choice............
AnonD-104517, 20 Mar 2013earlier it said it does video recording of 1080p @60 fps... n now they've deleted it in specs.... morei noticed that too; i guess they said 60fps only because there were 30 from the front camera and 30 from the back camera. but each one records at only 30fps; at least that's what i think...
Samsung should concentrate on their build quality. I got a Samsung Note 10.1. And I was freaking disappointed when I got to know about the build quality. Other than that, nothing can surpass it.
SMH...why is there so much hate on this phone? It is undoubtedly better than everything else on the market right now. HTC fanboys just stop it, HTC gets eclipsed every single year without fail, it's a shame, i know.
I can't decide which one to buy - HTC One or S4. HTC One is no doubt the most beautiful Android device and can even beat or match at least the elegance of iphone5. HTC One is not just good looking but also a high-performing piece of metal.
Tcool, 18 Mar 2013
Why do you need document editor on a mobile phone?
It is not practical to use mobile phone... moreYou're right - document editor apps can now be easily downloaded, I was just a bit sad because like i mentioned, to me it's a basic function. (i guess im a minority)
But to answer your question, I mainly use document editors to update files on the go. like...
- when travelling on vacation, I update my expenses on an excel file. I find it more customizable, particularly when I'm holding the pot money and am responsible for computing who owes who what amount
- when i'm travelling home in the train, I make updates to my personal expense excel file
- when viewing word documents sent to me, im able to make changes real time
yup, it's true that superamoled is worst display,
fake colors , colors looking so dark and unreal , and yes may be its harmfull for eyes
s4 design really sucks , front and back both ,
I m using galaxy note1 , and soon will get XPERIA z / iphone5
opu, 19 Mar 2013Htc one is far more better than s4 according to features looks and processors
. Learn to write first and then post !!!
is DOPE...gonna best seller
hope next galaxy build up with higher grade materials, take out the traditional design. make a slim, stylish, flagship feel S5!!
AnonD-12498, 20 Mar 2013display quality is very important part for me , and superamoled display is worst display ... moreI agree with you, it cannot see when the phone under the sun light. Samsung said the fixed. But still the same.