tee2, 12 Apr 2015just got a china unicom s4 9502, ver. 4.3. unfortunately, only samsung hub available. i am loo... moreYou can root S4 i9502 with 5.0.1 Lollipop
I rooted it myselft with Android 4.4.1 last year, but i broke my screen a few months ago, and now I got a Galaxy S6
just got a china unicom s4 9502, ver. 4.3. unfortunately, only samsung hub available. i am looking to root it so that i can access google play. since its launch, is it now possible do so without any problems?
My phone touch screen s4 gt-i9505 . a bit a bit heat. .what the problem is? Normally this phone bcos software phone, android or battery problem? Anyone can share me ur opini. ..??
spare parts are not avalaible in the market of India ... my touch and screen broked and i am nt getting any party of this set .... i gave Zero to this phone Big Zero
have been using it for 5 months now. Sim 2 seems not work anymore. A technician in my local town told to me get a software upgrade. i don't trust him. don't know what to do?
I got one on Amazon and last onli 21 day and nobody returned no even come with instruction. It is horrible phone
To people who say no radio. Wake up guys. This is android. YOU can download radio apps on playstore 1000000000 times for free
in this world from where can i buy this phone Samsung Galaxy S4 I9502 Dual Sim please tell me and i request to GSMARENA pleas help me in this regard.
please someone can tell me, how can i upgrade my gti9502 to 4.4.2 please help!! :/
This samsung galaxy mega its a great phone. I love it my mega, it is big and fast, upgraded to kitkat. But no radio at all
how can i get samsung galaxy s4 I19502? and in india where it is available?
To get youtube and google play :
I got my China Unicom version GT-I9502 32GB last year summer straight from the carrier in China but I use the phone primarily in Hong Kong. I have to say the phone is pretty decent. I have not rooted the phone yet (plan to do that after warranty expires in two months). Several observations:
- WCDMA 3G is supported only on SIM 1 (data and voice); SIM 2 only supports GSM (data and voice)
- Could not get MHL to work (I read somewhere MHL is only supported on single SIM S4)
- The latest official update is Android 4.4.2 as of June 2014
- In-call recording is built-in
- No Google Play support on stock ROM (tried to install Google Play services and framework from third-party sites but the phone kept freezing, so forcing me to use third-party app stores)
- As with my GT-I9505, battery life is not quite predictable (typically between half a day to a full day - I do have many apps installed)
- One of the radios occasionally loses signal
- Camera works well
- This 32GB GT-I9502 is a lot better than my 16GB GT-I9505 in terms of app storage. I have not seen any insufficient storage messages when installing/upgrading apps.
- Because of the location and orientation of the SIM & SD card slots, SIM 1 and SD card can only be taken out with battery removed.