No octa core in Sweden and no FM-radio = no buy, for me!
I decided to buy a new blue clear tpu case from Belkin instead of buying S4!
With numerous radio apps like the fantastic "tunein" you don't need radio
AnonD-60309, 21 Mar 2013Samsung galaxy s4 over HTC One
- 5.0 inches screen
- 1mm thick
- Smart stay, Smart pause,... moreBeing honest is allways right choice.
Your opinions and the truths.
- 5.0 inch screen
- 1mm thicker
* This is not a plus but S4 is well 1,1 mm narrow and 0.8 mm shorter.
- Smart stay, Smart pause, Smart scroll
- removable battery
- microSD, up to 64 GB
AND PLUS WHAT YOU'VE FORGOTTEN.
- Humidty sensor
- 13 MPX camera : dual video + dual shot + dual video call
- Air gesture + gesture sensor,
- Higher battery capacity ( 300 mah plus )
- Gorilla Glass 3
- Faster CPU clock on same SoC
- Wireless charging capability/possibility out of box.
- 13 gr lighter
HTC One over Samsung galaxy s4
- 469 ppi pixel density
* SMALLER SCREEN!
- HTC Sense UI v5 with Blikfeed
* That is personal
- studio quality Beats Audio sound
* Only in headset and techonolgy not by HTC self
- dual front each stereo speakers powered by built-in powerful amplifier
* This only one thing you could say but which means not it has better audio quality on speaker.
- build in with hardware karaoke system
- 2 GB RAM with powerful DDR2 not LPDDR ( sg4 used LPDDR3 )
* Do you really think you have enough knowledge about Memory technologies? I guess not.
- 4.3 Ultra pixel ( megapixel count in 2688 x 1520 )
camera ( ultra pixel camera capture more than 300% low lite than 8MP or 13MP ) optical image stabilization
- dedicated image chip 2
* There is no dedicated chip, this is included on Qualcomm chipsets.
- 1080p@30fps with HDR & 720p@60fps front 1080p@30fps with HDR
* S4 may take videos 1080p@60 fps and 1080p@30 fps HDR.
But it is software releated not hardware limited.
So it is not certain.
- Lithium -Polymer technology
* WTF again...
You have no idea what the hell you talkin about huh?
They using same tech, LI-PO uses polymer electrodes while LI-ION using metal.
There are very little advantages LI-PO over Li-ion but not about capacity and performance only form releated.
- premium design & build quality
Define premium design and build quality.
Who says SD600 faster than Exynos 5 octa, did you tested by yourself.
Jax, 21 Mar 2013Still no "IP67 certified" Standard ! Waiting for Galaxy S5 !Then buy Sony Experia Z.. this is the choice for you..
why u need radio? u can lisen to the radio in the internet, good thing is barometer :)
- where is premium build quality?
- where is Awesome camera AND awesome imaging tools.
- where is authentic sound
the only worry factor is same design of S3...they shud have come with a better unique design and better build quality...as all their smartphones look similar in looks and use same cheap plastic behind...time has come to use the quality used by Sony in Xperia Z, iphone5 and the htc...does nt seem to be bothering the above mentioned phones on launch
Anonymous, 21 Mar 2013no radio, no dual simcard.. enough!What you need is Nokia Asha 310
I9505 is very better! Krait can procrss better! Quad-core 1.9 Krait is sth amazing!