Adil habib, 17 Aug 2013Plz any1 tell me Samsung infuse 4G used video calling or Skype?Yes, it does
tpinkfloyd, 15 May 2013SkypePlz any1 tell me Samsung infuse 4G used video calling or Skype?
Actually rooting the Infuse is pretty easy compared to many other android phones... don't know why you're saying it's difficult.
eeZee, 15 Jul 2013Can any one tell me how to install arabic language in Samsung Infuse 4G ? I have tried to inst... moreurl: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1776129
I followed the above instructions and upgraded the Samsung galaxy infuse 4G from gingerbread 2.3 to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.
It will be difficult for you to do unless you know computers well. You will need 1 to 3 hours to complete.
Every single little step must be followed, pretty much fill in every single step.
First you must obtain CWM, it's a flashing utility which is accessed at boot up by holding Volume up + volume down + power
To obtain CWM head over too Jscotts odin url.
1. download the file which includes root access.
"Stock UCLB3 with root
2. you will also need Samsung Kies, which will install the usb driver for your Samsung galaxy. The link is on the website.
3. Place your phone into Download mode
To do this, have your usb cable for your phone plugged into the computer but disconnected from your phone. shut off your phone. When the power is off press Volume up and Volume down simultaneously, after the buttons are pressed plug in the usb cable at the same time, which should be connected to the computer.
This will place the phone in Download mode.
4. open the included Odin.exe, when you see the yellow bar under ID:COM then everything is good.
Follow the rest of the instructions on jscotts website.
Finally when this procces is done, reboot into android.
1) Download SGS kernel flasher
2) Click on the link on jscotts website to download a stock kernel which contains CWM. use "2013.04.30-CWM-Synthesis-1.2Ghz.zip - [Click for QR Code]"
Convert the phone from gingerbread 2.3 to ICS Android 4.0, as the instructions say.
Head over too: Entropy's CM9 website:
1) There are 3 links on the website for Cynogen 9 rom for Samsung infusion 4g, any one is ok. Download CG9 for Samsung infusion 4g. version along with the Gapps.
2) After saving both zip's on your sd internal memory, shut off your phone. Press both volume up and volume down and power at the same time.
The phone will boot into CWM.
3) Make a backup of your original rom for your phone before proceeding.
4) Select Flash zip, select your ICS android 4.0 rom which you saved on your internal sd. (ie: "cm-9-20120620-UNOFFICIAL-infuse4g.zip")
5) Install GAPPS as well, after step 4 is complete.
Again for the full instructions please follow the instructions on "Firmware][ICS]UNOFFICIAL CM9 for the Infuse 4G (07/28/2012)"
1. Boot into CWM again buy pressing Volume up + Volume Down + power.
2•Install ROM: Scroll down for downloads section
•... The package will start to install..
•... Phone will reboot into the install screen again...
•... Continue to install [Automatically] If not manually flash again
•... Phone will reboot again and be at the recovery screen...
3. Install Gapps
4. •CWM: Wipe Cache Partition
5. •CWM: Advanced/Wipe Dalvik Cache
You will be happy to find Arabic as a language built in your new Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Hope this helps!
Can any one tell me how to install arabic language in Samsung Infuse 4G ? I have tried to install arabic keyboard but it didnt change phone language. I can't view messages in arabic.
selvam, 16 Jun 2013hi How do you upgrade 4.2.2? Samsung I997 Infuse 4G pls reply to firstname.lastname@example.org Niceeee
gugmen, 08 Jun 2013no it,s not very good phone it,s very old android 2.3 you cant play new games with it No sir u r wrong here its a good phone And in android version u can download games I HAVE IT
How do you upgrade 4.2.2? Samsung I997 Infuse 4G
pls reply to email@example.com
no it,s not very good phone it,s very old android 2.3 you cant play new games with it
this is very good mobile.iwant to buy it..plz tell me how to buy it.....i m from sri lanka
i recently purchased this phone second hand and amazed to see the camera result
its very beautiful and working is very awesome.i like it very much