I just bought this unit and i was shocked to find out that it can't read jar files. It would seem the only java midp the unit supports are its built-in java games. That really dampened my mood. But i bought the fone for the fast internet. The netfront 3.4 built-in browser is great for surfing on the go.
Thinking about getting this phone. Can I download my calendar from MS Outlook. I want to put my appointments onto my phone on a daily or weekly basis.Thanks.
I just want to know what 3g is about - is there any good reason to have it or is it best to turn it off?
I allways find it difficult to get to grips with new phones, and tend to stick to motorolas, as i find them the easiest to get around. I was talked into this phone by my daughter and ill honesstly never look back! Its very easy to use and i like the slide function, for not pocket phoning people. Although i couldn't care less, my kids tell me im now 'cool', whatever! Still top notch handset.
How do i make my phone read memory card when im connecting it with the usb cable
I have the phone for a year now well not a year but close :)). ok i`ll give a review first Pro`s and the Con`s
1. Nice looking phone , simple and cool :)) sturdy to
2. Good menu with no lagging
3. Now this one depends on many factors but for me it has good signal and the 3g works just fine
4. It can suport pdf , txt file formats so it`s really handy at school during exams =)))
5. Music in tearms of volume is medium i mean what do u want from a mobile , u can organize the music in playlists so that`s nice
6. The camera is imprsive considering the 2 m/pixel although i never use the camera because i have a digital camera for that ( no flash the thing that looks like a flash is just for self taking pictures to help u center u`re face in the pic )
1. The batery life now that i`m bored with the phone and use it just for calling people the bat lasts me about 4 day`z :)) but if u play games like i did and take some ocasional pics and surf the net for an hour or so i mean be really active the bat can`t last u for more that 2 dayz MAX
2. The menu it`s a bit ilogical structured but u get used to it
3.No emoticons in text messages :(((
4.Sometimes i mean it happed just 2 times to me but for other people that called me the phone did`nt ring i mean that can have manny causes .. as soon as i found out i turned it off and on again and then it worked just fine and it never happend again
5 THIS ONE IS A BIG ONE FOR ME . NO CODING ABILITIES with this model i mean at least for the games part so all u have in terms of games in the phone it has to be bought i have some interesting codes though but .. i mean i didn`t really use them for anything and i lost the txt i put them in to so just google them like i did:))
Well i hope i covered the general pro`s and con`s , Overall this is a medium phone for a medium price , i think that it`s worth it`s price.
Anonymous, 13 Apr 2009how's the battery life? can someone tell me. ThnksI'm a teenager and use my phone like 24/7 but I have to warn U if U don't like charging your phone every night and use your phone a lot this phone ain't for U. If you leave the phone on and don't use it (at all!) it might last you 3 days... if your lucky. Other then that I have absolutely no complaints. In broad terms gr8 value 4 money!
How do i lock my phone when the phone slide is down? when phone slide it is not locked so when it is in my pocket, i constantly calls people... annoying!
Zuré, 25 Mar 2009Could someone please tell me where to switch the vibration of the phone on as I cannot find it... more1. Click the Menu Button
2. Go to Settings
3. Go to Phone Profiles
4. Notice the Options at the lower left portion of the screen? Click the button for it.
5. Click Edit
There you go, have fun editing The ringtone, message alert tone and the keypad tone.
Don`, 26 Mar 2009Turn off vibration or change message tone go to > meniu > settings > proffiles , then selet pr... moreHi Don, thanks for the reply but maybe I'm just being stupid but can't seem to get it right once I'm in phone profiles it shows normal, silent, driving etc and I still can't seem to get it right. What do I do then? Can this phone ring and vibrate at the same time, cause that's what I want and I'm still looking to change the sms tone?
Zuré, 25 Mar 2009Could someone please tell me where to switch the vibration of the phone on as I cannot find it... moreTurn off vibration or change message tone go to > meniu > settings > proffiles , then selet proffile and change. Press button right (>) . And there you can change message tone or vibration tone.
Could someone please tell me where to switch the vibration of the phone on as I cannot find it and where do you change your message tones?
nick, 07 Feb 2009i have been unlucky enough to buy the l770 ohine from 3 and their network coverage is as much ... moreI used 123unlock software to unlock my L770 from 3 it costs about £15 to buy 3 credits and use the original cable that came with the phone.
Anonymous, 07 Mar 2009Please help ...am i stupid or what? Where do i turn of the keypad tone? ThanksHave you receiced a manual?