ss, 04 Jan 2009I want to know about the earphone/headset provided in sales package, 1. is it comfortable 2... moreIt's good in all basics.. but photo clarity is not that much better.. I got this phone for Rs. 4449/- only... this cost is worthy only.. ear set is good and commfortable with excellent audio output..
Is there any 3.5mm connector(to use other earphones) available in market for this fone..
I have heard - 3.5mm connector/adaptor is available for all the branded phones.
I want to know about the earphone/headset provided in sales package,
1. is it comfortable
2. how is the sound output.
My buying will be decided after i get replies.
i love samsung phones and its fast interfaces,but the sunlight legibilty seems to be very poor..only nokia seems to be offering transreflective LCD's and they have very good legibilty in sunglight..
I hope samsung makes changes to the display
Bought M200 this morning. One word to say....AMAZING!!!!!!
Sound Clarity : Excellent
Camera : OK
Keypad : Excellent
You can't expect more at this price range...
still not acessing da java to the internet..
and code doesnot work.
any other suggession ?
marouane42, 23 Dec 2008excuse me can you help me what is java code for samsung m200? pleaseAfter installing the any application And Games everybody enter this code activate the application And games *#9998#4678255# or some another mobiles pls enter *#9998#52824678255#
Samsung SGH M200
Is a , GSM/Quad Band/ 2G Network / Bar Shapped Handset-Samsung SGH M200
Quote: This Samsung "What is Next" Flagship is M series and numbered as M200
Outline- The Samsung M200 is a low priced feature rich Quad band 2G network based handset, with good 65k TFT display, and built in Samsung themes , bluetooth, Mp3 player , and comes with 1GB Micro SD casrd
Unique Selling Points-
1. This bar shapped phone is a Quad Band and works on 2g Network
2. The Design is so unique it sits perfet in the palm, size is 107.6 x 45.6 x 12.9 mm and feels pretty light weight,
3. The Design is so comfortable and unique to this series and some of the other leading branded bar shapped handsets
4. The Keypad is so comfortable for good texting, and soft keys sits pretty comfortable at the right and left sides under the TFT display screen
5. Keypad lightning is pretty good and the alpha-numeric keys are pretty pleasing
6. Music Player is equiped for playing the music formats like "MP3/e-AAC+/WMA "
7. The Camera is 1.3 MP, with 1280 x 1.24 pixels, and records video of MPEG4 format
8. This Handset comes with built in memory of 20MB, and memory card for expansion(comes with free 1GB Micro SD card , in India)
9. FM with Recording is a good plus
10. The Connectivity is GPRS and Data transfer is based also on HSCSD
11. The good thing is the screen is quite good for clear display say 128 x 160 pixels, 1.9 inches, which is pretty good in its range
12. Wireless devices connectivity is good and this is equiped with bluetooth V2.0 with A2DP
13. The 4 ways navigation D Pad is very smooth and is good while working with the handset
14. The Standard Battry is Li-ion
15. There is USB for PC to Mobile Connection
16. Others include Organizer, T9 Texting, SMS, MMS, Email
17. Comes with Profiles for all practical situations like Outdoor, Meeting, General/ Normal, A2DP, etc
18. Comes with Pre installed themes and wallpapers and default ringtones
19. The price is close to Rs 4800 in India, which is appxl 72 EUR
1. The display is good indoors, but under direct sunlight not impressive, but feels OK
2. Handset ear piece is the only outlet for ringtones and conversations
3. No EDGE
4. Battery stand by time is good, but talk time lasts very little close to one day with 2 hrs of talking and average time spent on listening to music and browsing
5. Camera is good but not very good when compared to the samsung standards
6. music is good but not loud
7. Only 3 pre installed themes, and customization is not possible
hey guys i just bought samsang M200 for Rs:7400 today, n i think with this prise its the best deal , this fon's got all the neccessary features that you could want in a cell fone
excuse me can you help me what is java code for samsung m200? please
this phone is awesome. its sound is tooooooooooooo much loud with excellent quality & mega bass effect. camera result is also very shap & great. all features are 10/10.
If your m200 give you problem it's easy to solved just dial on your phone main screen that code *2767*3855# it's full reset code..
Ahmar. krulex@Live.c, 15 Nov 2008Nice Sound Quality.. But Phones Becomes Slow Then Music is Playing in Background.. OTHERWISE ... moreyar.how is it soung in terms of loudness.any compairasion with nokia 3250 or 5700.reply
hey can anyone please tell me how many phone contacts you can store in this phone
thank you so much
java applications in my m200 is not accessing to the internet while in internet browser wap is working fine but not in java applications like mig33 or ebuddy wont connect to the internet through java.. there is G appearing on the top but there is no deduction in balance and no further process in the java applications?? TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE IT IF ANYONE FACING THIS PROBLEM ??
A wonderful phone ... contains almost all the features which samsung has got ... Privacy lock , Reject List , FM Radio with Auto Tunning , FM recording direct on the MMC . Music player with Auto OFF mode and a wonderful interactive user interface.
A best phone in this range .
ASIF, 15 Nov 2008Many comments on this page say that this phone is copy of Nokia 6300. OK but please can anyone... morefunctions are good, camera quality is not out of this world (but then i had a n72 before this which has an awesome camera) but its quick enough-no delays is menu/function shifting. voice quality is very good, screen appearance is nice too. best thing is you can actually save certain numbers that you wish to block calls from :) it has image editor function which is good 2. its a nice handly fone, looks very sleek
Ahmar. krulex@Live.c, 15 Nov 2008Nice Sound Quality.. But Phones Becomes Slow Then Music is Playing in Background.. OTHERWISE ... morei got the same accessories but no data cable or pc suite cd....and you got it for 7800! i paid 9500 at mobilezone! when did you buy?