Anonymous, 16 Feb 2010does micro sd of nokia can acess here in samsung?yes...you can use ur micro sd memory on any device that has micro sd slot
gob, 17 Feb 2010just check it out yur email setting profile in msg settings. and contact yur service provider ... moreThanks frnd...i have communcated with the service provider...they have told me that i have no personal DNS num..so i cant activate email option.......thanks frnd...
anis88, 17 Feb 2010Hi friends......i m from Bangladesh...and i m using samsung m3510...my sim is grameenphone....... morejust check it out yur email setting profile in msg settings. and contact yur service provider regarding email settings. bcoz some providers having separate settings for internet and email. they should sent/activate email settings too.
Hi friends......i m from Bangladesh...and i m using samsung m3510...my sim is grameenphone....i have activated internet... But i want to activate email option in this phone....but it shows error DNS number...how will i get DNS number? Pls help me to give a solution....pls..
how to install games in my micro sd... as you see it can only store 4mb..
cedd, 08 Feb 2010does it really have accelerometer sensor?Yeah it does have accelerometer. You have to enable it for the music player, and it works for browsing photos too.
JV, 09 Feb 2010Please help on the following. I just bought the phone:
1. Stop auto-lock. Or atleast delay/ad... more1) Settings > Phone Settings > Auto keypad lock > No to disable it. There's no reason for it to just NOT work. It does. If it doesn't try restarting and doing the same thing again.
2) Once inside your Inbox, open a message, the one that has the number you want to save. Once it's open, hit Option (left softkey) and press 7 (Cut Address). Or you can scroll down. The numbers are shortcuts too. :) After that you can select the number you want to save, but don't hit the center key yet! Hit Options and choose Paste. It'll display the number in your standby screen (like you're dialing a new number), you can save it from there.
Hope it helps. :) Read the manual too. They've outlined it pretty well in there. :)
hey guyzzzzzzz. check tis out just enter *#52828378#. then java menu wil apear then go to ota test and you can enter the max value for jar size and can install java apps having more than 500kb size .
recently the mp3 player of my phone wouldn't show any track,,even though i haven't removed any. i tried adding a playlist, and it didn't show up too. any advice? i uploaded pics from my phone, not sure if it's because of a virus though..
Please help on the following. I just bought the phone:
1. Stop auto-lock. Or atleast delay/adjust settings. I have tried to turn it off but it still locks.
2. How to save numbers from text messages.
I'm still discovering the phone. Thank you!
Handsfree speaker is very poor. Never expected such speaker in a musicphone..
Software is not user-friendly and is very slow.. Sound through headset is quite good..
70 percent satisfied with this phone..
Thank you all
this cell has a poor battery performance.it donot work according to the mentioned specification.so i am worried that this cell can even work for a year or will die.........
This is a very good mobile phone.
1. It can do a lots of things. I have downloaded about 600 games for this phone and 300 of them run on this set perfectly. Well i cant install all of them together as it has 4MB java memory but i can store those games in my sd card and play them all one by one eventually. So 4MB limitation doesn't bother me.
2. And its battery is not powerful but it can manage to run 1 day so it should be charged everyday, it also do not bother me as it can be charged via usb so while i use it as a modem it get charged(nokia do not have this feature, so if u want to use a nokia phone as a modem u have to plug in both usb & charger otherwise ur phone will shutdown without any warning and u will get disconnected) so i don't have to charge it manually.
3. It has 16M color screen which is very nice.
4. It is so slim & lite.
5. Its headphone sound quality is very good
That's all for now. এটা বাংলাদেশ এ খুব কম দামে পাওয়া যায় মাত্র ৬৪৫০ টাকা। তাই বাংলাদেশী বন্ধুরা কিনে ফেলো এটা নিশ্চিন্তে।
Why is it I can't view all of my images stored on my memory card, but when you connect your phone to PC all of the images are seen???? Can someone give me feedback on these? Thanks...
Anonymous, 31 Jan 2010the battery sux!!And the speakers toothat's true it sucks
phonelock reset - *2767*2878#
(got this from http://www.gsm-forum.eu/samsung/17490-all-samsung-unlock-code.html)