AHMSJET, 04 Dec 2009I just wanna ask why are there some Music files that are sent to me, that aren't automatically... moreCheck that ur music is in mp3/wma format. It music can only play these 2 format. Or u can try after transfering ur songs im memory card. Thanks...
I am planning to buy this fon, coz it realy gets my interest.i hav read ol those opinions,..i got interested with the cam and the sound of this fon which is superb..but then i hesitate if wat fon will i going to buy,the nokia 2700 or this samsung m3510.pls help me choose.i don't want to make a bad choice...
I just wanna ask why are there some Music files that are sent to me, that aren't automatically added on the Playlist? And there is no way for me to add on the Music Files. It can only be played on My Files.
Anonymous, 03 Dec 2009Hi, I was wondering what's the use of the motion control in the music player? I just can't fig... moreFirst read the manual. Then play a music. Go to option>motion cotrol,turn it on. Then press and hold play/pause button of the dedicated music keys. Then shake da fon left/right/up like u turn as directed in da manual. Then release da button. Remember,dont keep holding after shake. I am sure it wil work as ur shaking. In applications u wil find shake and play app. Go and enjoy shaking with motion beat box,dice and lottery. U can view ur pictures as i say in previous openion in 2009-11-30. Check ur email. Thanks.
Anonymous, 03 Dec 2009other useful information about this excellent phone: 1. camera record to mp4 format directly ... moreHey. My m3510 has ^Made by samsung^ under battery. Its backcover was so hard to open. Sound is little low in speaker but excelent in earphone which has come with it. Not other earphone. Battery longs 2days in normal use. Is my one original? Plz replay quickly. I have sent mail to ur email. Tnx
yeah really it's a great phone. now it's market price is 6450/- BDT only. there's a lot of high features that really make u hapy. great sound quality, high resolution camera , recording FM broadcasts is much better than any other cheap phone. but the modem is slow I recommend not to use the modem. Thanks
other useful information about this excellent phone:
1. camera record to mp4 format directly max resolution 176x144 (not so good as picture quality).
2. can read only 3gp, mp4 video file with 176x144 max resolution.
3. the "find music recognition service" is not the "voice recognition service" it can only check songs titles on wap or something like these (it's not useful at all).
4. big problem of samsung mobile: THE LIMITATION OF ALLOCATED MEMORY TO ALL SERVICES ON THEIR MOBILES, on this phone for example you have only 300 sms stockage capacity and 4mb max for games and it's impossible to increase or move anything even you have free space on the internal memory or the memory card, the unique solution that i have find is to transfert sms with samsung pc suite to pc or you will be obliged to delete.
5. the idea of oblige user to work with play lists has some good effects like the prevention the delete of songs by mistake but the way that samsung has choose for selection of files to be added to a playlist is not pratical, the file selector will show you all songs (midi, mp3...) on int memory and memory card and you will face a big problem with the long lists (ex: 8gb mem card with 2000 songs), i suggest that the file selector must show songs in their folders. the task will be easy to user in this way.
- for people who said that this phone is so bad and that: the sound quality is poor at the speaker or the headset or on calls, the battery life is poor, the phone hangs all times, i say that you haven't bought an m3510 original, you will identify it by the following remarks:
1. the battery cover is very hard to open.
2. the dedicated music keys are not cromed (i prefer to give you pictures but i can't in this forums).
3. the volume is low even if you increase the volume to max or even you try an original headset like creative, genius, philips...
4. under the battery you will find 'MADE IN CHINA' only, not 'MADE IN CHINE BY SAMSUNG' or 'MADE BY SAMSUNG' and you will remark that the battery quality fabrication is like chinese poor products(i had mentionned it in a previous opinion).
i will keep you informed for any news of this product.
VIVA M3510 BEAT B, VIVA SAMSUNG.
good luck ;)
the memory informer in the phone indicate only 40mb of internal memory but when you plug the phone to pc in storage mode it will indicate: 44.163,072 bytes approximately 45Mb, Gsmarena sorry for this error and please correct again.
Hi, I was wondering what's the use of the motion control in the music player? I just can't figure it out. And are there other applications that uses the shake and play feature?
How gud its handsfree is? i want to buy this set ... does any budy know?
EHM, 02 Dec 2009Does this phone have "auto power off timer" or something like that. I want my phone to get pow... moreSorry,there is no feature like auto power off in this fon. As alternative u have to set the alarm once in 23:45. It wil repeat alarm everyday same time. U can turn off ur fon manualy. Thanks
Farrukh from Karachi, 02 Dec 2009May i know that I want to buy the samefor my wife.. but the porblem is i m fed up with my L700... moreSorry. U cant load theme in this fon. It has 3themes. Classi brown,stylis blue and white. If u load external theme in nokia or other fon. That wil hang certainly and get slower. Remember its expandable mem is up to 8gb. So if u could load theme and it wil hang how disgusting wil it b. So it is not recomanded to load theme in m3510. Thanks
Does this phone have "auto power off timer" or something like that. I want my phone to get power off itself automatically at 23:45 every day without my effort. Is this possible with this phone?
Tapashmirza, 30 Nov 2009Hey gyes,i m writing comments with my beat by using opera mini 4.2. It support it. Now i ll gi... moreMay i know that I want to buy the samefor my wife.. but the porblem is i m fed up with my L700 theme... white backgound... is it possible to downloadtheme in 3510 or not kindly assist me in this repect regards
tyrex, 29 Nov 2009can you help me how to transfer my music player from phone memory to memory card?? i can't pla... moreGreat phone for this series. When you put songs on your memorycard, you must be shure that these are saved in a compatible format (Aiff is not supported because the size is way too big). For the rest; enjoy using this phone! grtz
Tyrex, to play songs from memory card just go to the music player or press da play/pause button of dadicated music keys or press da right side button and go to music player. It will then update ur music and can take a moment. Then u will se a menu. Go to all songs. U can play mp3 and wma files from phone or memory card. Best of luck.
Hey Anonymous, when u connect ur phone to pc via usb, ur fon will b charging and u cant discharge it without unpluging the cable. There is a small circuit in da battery which discharge da battery after full charge. So dont b afraid about overcharge. Thanks. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey Shisir, to record ur voice calls go to option during conversation. Then go to the 8 no option that is conv. record or press 8 as shortcut. U will b recording ur conversation. Turn on voice clarity before recording to get clear voice. U can pause while recording. After conversation dont forget to save. Hope u will do so. Thanks email@example.com