I've been using this phone for 4 months now, and so far this phone is good. I only noticed these things:
1. It only plays videos the maximum of ten minutes. You have to download long videos in parts. And, you can't watch your favorite movie.
2. Be extra careful - this phone is very slippery. I dropped it in an asphalt road and it got scratches T_T huhuhuhu..
3. You can't minimize music player. Have to stop your sound trip before making another application.
4. Your pc won't recognize samsung phones via usb. Download the pc suite in their website first.
5. It only has 2 skins: BLACK and WHITE. I looked very hard for skins in the internet, but I can't find any. So any of you has, please gimme? ^_^ ;;;;
6. I can't play my JAVA games. I can't understand because the specs said that it supports JAVA.
7. DON'T ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE "i" BUTTON IN THE MIDDLE!!!!! It'll take you to WAP sites and automatically charges you minimum (depends on your service provider)
Plz dont buy. It hangs alot.
6 times repaired in just 8 months and 5 times updated its whole software for Rs 500. each after 1 year. Dont buy please if u love ur money.
i hate this phone it's only attractive by its look but it is so sensitive.
i m using it 4 9 months its disconnecting button is not working it is only nice 4 its look
Ive been using the phone for 5 months and i regret buying it. It freezez every now and then
sandeep, 29 Jan 2010it is very useless phone,we cannot play videos in full screen in this phone.its an attractive phone to buy but looking at other peoples suggestions i dont think i wanna buy it anymore.i have been using my current phone for the past 4 years and i want a phone that will have that guarantee, if i have a phone and broke within 6 months it qill be totally useless
I am using the phone for 9 months. In this span of time its button for disconnect line is not working.
- unknown -, 10 Jan 2010i wanted not to buy a slide phone, but when i saw the m620, i was mesmerized and encouraged to... moreis it really a good mobile or no ???????
tell me please the software is nice or no and camera plz thanks
I had it for 10 months already, and throughout those times, my phone keeps on reseting, off and on, the screen keeps on turning white. it also has poor features. you cant do anything with it while playing music (ex. you cant text while playing music) , the storage for messages are very limited. It was really disappointing & very irritating. don't buy this phone anymore, buy a better one.
its a good phone although it is old therefore it doesn't have the latest features.... don't diss dudes...
I've owned this phone for just short of 6 months - and I'm fed up and looking for a new phone. Let me start off by saying its an ok phone if you just want to use it as a phone; it can make call, it can send messages. If you want more out of your phone - consider buying something else.
- Battery life is good
- Phone isn't very fragile
- Low cost
- Built-in browser is useless
- Supports very few video formats
- No email support
- VGA camera
- GPRS (EDGE would have been nice)
I've lately started experiencing hang-ups (where after I need to take out the battery to reset the phone). Also, my GPRS signal comes and goes at times (but that might be my network). Reception is not too strong at times (again, maybe just my network).
There are times (like on the bus) when I just want to browse the internet to kill time, or even get some real information when I'm away from my PC - this phone makes it unbearable to do just that.
Its very problemetic. I hv not felt comfortable using it, sometimes it shutdowned automatically, hanged up, 4/5 times I have to repair in one year
it is very useless phone,we cannot play videos in full screen in this phone.
Java games are not installable (jar/jad files). Memo messages are limited to 100 chars or so. Camera in picture mode isn't that good (if I compare it to Samsung e250i).
Dont take it if you have used another samsung slide it will surely disapoint you.