Pixon User, 09 Aug 2009Does anyone know how to upload videos on this phone? I have tried putting in MP4 videos and it... moreuse div x files go to divxcrawler.com theres lots you can down load there on to the comp then transfer using cable or memory card.
I have had a Pixon M8800 for 3 months now.
May comments are:
The phone has good quality sound.
The phone has a decent hands free speaker.
The software that comes with the phone is very basic; No outlook (mail, calendar) integration you have to synchronise each applet separately.
My camera lens cover has already broken (doesn’t close)
If you are accessing voice mail you have a problem getting the keypad up in time to delete or save the first message, or you may miss the message.
It seems to be not very good at multi tasking; if you are playing a video, then go view a message then go back to continue the video the application will have closed.
Cannot comment too much on the camera; in my opinion the flash is not great.
The phone software and camera software needs some work.
pixon Hardware is nice, but its software is worse.
samsung is directly coping iphone software but missing many basic things,it is limited.
* when we set wallpaper or tone from phone memory ,it is first copied in memory card then set as wallpaper or tone, hence lot of copies created in memory card as u change it..... irritating......
* when we assign photo to contact ,we have to keep it ,can not move or delete origanal.....(in nokia or sony , we can delete or move,doesnt matter and pc suit also remember it)but samsung pc suit or phone doesent ....and that contact photo comes in photo viewer..... irritating..............
* can not copy,past text. (this was present in my old k550 ,whose price is 3 times less than pixon)
now nearly all other company supports it.....
* only and only one boaring theme, very very bright and drains battery.....
* can not apply flash file as a wallpaper, in sonyericsson using flash wallper and sensor ,many effects r given, all missing here........
* battery life is very very poor, actually not battery fault , big display and bright theme drains it very fast.
* zooming image in image viewer not sufficient, only upto 10x, my old k550 had 32x zoom.hence need to crop photo if u want more zoom.
* can not edit eqilliser,missing sonyericsson Megabass..... :( , given 5.1 ch etc. all useless.
missing deep bass....
* when we assign memory card for camera photo storage, it againg after sometime usees phone memory as camera photo storage......
and when phone memory becomes full it tells u after taking photo,means u cant save that photo u just clicked,and again set memory card as storage....again and again .....irritating..............
* delivary report in text message is recived as a text message, I mean in nokia or sony,it is put in seperate folder,here it comes in ur normal message folder....if u send 10 messages ,it recives 10 text message and ur phone rings ten times, in nokia it only shows message deliverd or not.......
good thing in pixon is camera , but there also rad spot appear at center and clearly visible when photo background is white.
In video recording ,very loud sound is distorted and it can not record it properly.
......I will never buy Samsung phone again...........
Does anyone know how to upload videos on this phone? I have tried putting in MP4 videos and it does not play.Tried coverting but did not help. Any advice or suggestions? What formats are supported?
Anonymous, 07 Aug 2009can any one tell me how to use and where is the document viewer in the phone?just copy the document in the phone`s memory or in the memory card,browse the document and tap to open it.thanks
Anonymous, 07 Aug 2009can any one tell me how to use and where is the document viewer in the phone?There isn't a direct document viewer. Just load the file in the anywhere in the phone then you can view the Document, its just like viewing a picture for example. Document files (PDF, Word, Excel and Powerpoint) automatically get stored in the "Other files" folder.
can any one tell me how to use and where is the document viewer in the phone?
sk, 15 May 2009Hi all, I got the pixon since last 4 days. My views-
First day – very excited to have a up... morepress the multitasking button on the left side of the phone under the microchip slot for doing two things at the same time.
kunal, 05 Aug 2009If u want to use camera flash as a torch, type, *#o*# , press ,cam led. It is actually test mode.thanks.. it really works :)
Mauritius, 04 Aug 2009Hi just buy one, very nicw camera but am unable to search for some funtion. When am watching a... morewhen u press next button for few second it will forward,like that u can use it....
If u want to use camera flash as a torch, type, *#o*# , press ,cam led. It is actually test mode.
Mauritius, 04 Aug 2009Hi just buy one, very nicw camera but am unable to search for some funtion. When am watching a... moreTo forward or reward a video you touch the screen and drag the line where you want to go, easy...(don't press only where you want to go, you have to drag it)
Hi just buy one, very nicw camera but am unable to search for some funtion. When am watching a clip, say clip duration 10 mins, how can i forward some of the clip am watching. pls help
missy, 03 Aug 2009hi can anyone tell me is it possible to turn off the key sound but still have sound for the sh... morehey bout de sound.....jus keep de key volume t zero....thr will be volume key to yr right...keep it to zero....hope this solved yr prob..:)