My videos taken with m8910 are often out of focus / blurred (especially indorse).
1) Is there any solution to disable autofocus while recording video?
2) My firmware is 1 year old -- is video autofocus any better with newer firmware?
Carlos, 26 Nov 2010The best is now the nokia N8Never have been and never will be! :-)
why nimbuzz is not running on this mobile? is there any software update for this phone? and the samsung fun club i cannot get any application from there.the only good bout this phone is camera! its awesome...other than that nothing i should have bought digicam!!! this is a crap phone i regret the day i bought this super expensive phone!!!!!! i cannot even sell this 1/4 of the price i paid..i promise i will not but any samsung mobile again!!!
crapy shit mobile low quality and how care about mobile with 12mpixel with no spesification and low display quailty and they say 16 m color with 480x800 resoulition samsung is not really in the picture they try by producting 100 mobiles in ayear but they really in the back when comparing with apple or sonyericsson or htc they are really too late
HAVE IT FOR 10 MONTHS...
-> THE GOOD
1. Excellent photos
2. Very good Video capture
3. Excellent Touch Screen (colors – contrast – sensitivity)
4. Powerful Xenon flash (for photos in dark)
5. Good Led flash (for videos in dark)
-> THE BAD
1. Weak antenna call signal
2. Weak WiFi signal (much much worse than other WiFi phones)
3. Blurry night-video even with sufficient lighting conditions
4. Zoom In/Out in picture preview lacks accuracy and is made only by scrolling your finger on the screen (not by using the +/- buttons)
5. Crazy Accelerometer in photos preview (picture skipping)
6. Incoming Text Message for sms delivery report (have to delete them all the time) instead of pop ups.
7. YouTube videos simply cannot be watched (absolutely terrible picture quality)
8. Easy to scratch screen (do not remove the screen protector whatsoever)
9. Poor battery duration (lasts 2 days at most)
10. Lower than average usability and response when it comes to internet browsing.
IF you are looking for an affordable phone with great camera and screen display, this is it!
Otherwise, do not bother.
Can anybody tell how can I see total life time (total call duration) of the phone? But not through the ordinary menu where it could be reset easily.
sana, 11 Nov 2010what is the operating system? android? windows mobile? bada? ......java
How is the resistive touch screen performance while browsing internet pages? now every body prefers capacitive touch screen.kindly comment if you own this phone....thanks.
for all who say n8 is better lets just compare this =
n8 wins here ____________________________________
1 n8 wins in 32gb storage wereas samsung is 16gb
samsung here ____________________________
1 video is 30 fps at 720x480 wereas n8 is 720p at 25fps but you just need to resize the video and if its 12mp resizing to 720p wont loose quality
2 document viewer (word, excel, powerpoint, pdf)
3 28mm lens = not even cybershot from sony has 28mm lens
4 personaly i dont have none of the two however the samsung camera is better due to the 28mm lens so il take this one but one thing to bare in mind is the nokia can support 32gb storage if you have need for this --- reoson to get the samsung is the camera and plus word and exell document viewr
samsung..... where is new pixons with HD? we r waiting...i dont want to buy iphone i neeed pixon hd....any news?
Good phone anyway,,, i stay with this better than a 720p video recorder because at 120 x 480 and 12MP you just need to resize the video,,, 12mp resized to meet 720p would not make toomuch diference
The best cameraphone ever too far from the second I have tryied all and beleive me is very difficult make a better cameraphone
Nokia N86 won the tipa award 2009 for best mobile images and set a record of largest picture printed with a phone. Nokia N86 have 8 megapixel with dual led flash defeated Samsung pixon 12 and Sony Ericsson satio which both have 12 megapixel with xenon flash. This make Nokia master maker of devices.
Anonymous, 22 Oct 2010u wan it??? so samsung is better than nokia crap8... Everybody decides himself. But I'm chasing this phone for so many months... For me it's pictures are better + xenon & LED flash + conttinuing AF during video recording... I don't need Symbian - I don't like it. It's up to you man, nobody can advise you really. You have to make your own decision. Good luck!