Anonymous, 09 Jul 2010Nokia N8 are much more better camera,what Samsung M8910 Pixon 12:
http://www.gsmarena.com/dam... moren8 not out yet am using my pixon12 for almost a year !! looooollll for sure am gonna stick for the pixon12 untill proved by the gsmarena team that n8 has a better camera.
i mean N8 vs Pixon12 camera shots !
Nokia N8 are much more better camera,what Samsung M8910 Pixon 12:
What you think this???. ;)
I have owned this phone for 8 months. It's most probably the worst phone I've ever bought. The reasons are
- expensive (and NOT value for money)
- slow performance
- browser is poor/unresponsive/difficult to use
- first phone i've ever had that loses phone numbers
- poor user interface (unlike my previous Samsung phones)
- extremely poor support from Samsung (no updates, etc)
- antenna reception is worse than any of my other phones i've owned
- touch screen is very unresponsive compared to Apple hardware (it's fairly bad - I think resistive technology screens are all like this??)
- beautiful screen quality
- resolution of screen very good
- photo resolution is better than good for a phone/camera (although images are noisy due to small image sensor size)
- video capture is particularly good
- audio quality is quite good
Honestly, I just can't bear to use this phone because of the shitty user interface (slow/clumsy and that awful side menu that you just can't eliminate).
I will wait out the rest of my phone contract and see if I can get an Android phone with a new plan (or maybe an iPhone if they iron out the design issues).
For your own sake, don't buy this phone.
Joe D Plumber
Period of using this device: 8 months
Type of use: Calls, texts, photos (less internet surfing)
- Great Screen (great contrast, colors and sensitivity)
- Great Photos
- Great contraction and material quality
- Xenon flash for photos / Led flash for night video recording
- Led flash not powerful enough.
- Average battery life (needs charging every 2nd day with average use)
- Average call signal sensitivity
- Less than average WiFi signal sensitivity
- Displays only the first 12 letter characters of each contact name
- Voice recording limit (max 60 min.)
- Blurry night video capture even with sufficient lighting conditions (that is caused because it lacks manual focus @ ∞ feature. Focus @ face and autofocus, which are the only choices, both fail to do the job)
- Crazy Gyroscope during photo reproduction (useless and annoying feature)
- Zooming in and out during photo reproduction is done by drugging your finger on the screen and in most cases gets out of control.
- Message delivery report comes as sms … You constantly have to delete them.
- Slightly curved photos (due to wide angle lens?).
- Absolutely horrible YOUTUBE video reproduction (hiccups, hiccups, hiccups…)
- Samsung software update and support.
Had this phone for around 6 months & am very happy. I upgraded from the Nokia N82. I loved the N82 but wanted a better camera.
User interface not the easiest in the world but worth it given the quality of the camera. I wanted a camera with a phone rather than the other way round.
Can't find a tv-out cable anywhere (I'd apreciate help here if anyone knows). Bought it on e-bay as it isn't available in New Zealand & no problems with supply/price etc.
If you want an amazing camera on a phone that's pretty reliable & filled with useful features - get your wallet out & buy one :)
shahid, 02 Jul 2010i m unable to find and install any software on this mobile.only camera good outdoor photograph... moreat night poor ???????????????????? loooooooooooooollll obviously u dont have a clue about that fone !!!
i m unable to find and install any software on this mobile.only camera good outdoor photography at night poor.
Does know someone how to see a movie with subtible.You must transform subtitle in other format? or how?thx
Pixon12, 22 Jun 2010When is coming much more better Samsung Pixon12 camera phone (Bada OS) -model,what is this new... morelets wait for a comparison !! between the N8 and Pixon12 ... also Pixon12 has advantage of Smart Auto tracking touch autofocus and touch focus and beauty shot and alot lot lot features !!
Can anyone tell me how long the battery life on this phone lasts. When I charged the phone the battery life only lasts about a day & half before I have to re-charge.
When is coming much more better Samsung Pixon12 camera phone (Bada OS) -model,what is this new Nokia N8?:
Joe, 24 Apr 2010I too am on T-Mobile USA, and have the same problem with MMS sizing. The issue is caused by T-... moreI can't seem to get mms or internet on this through ATT USA. So it works for T-mobile? Would you know what settings work for ATT?
I cannot access United States AT&T internet (data) network. Does someone know the settings for this phone to work in the US for data or is it just impossible?
I am using settings below but they do not work:
Linger: 300 sec
SAAMS, 14 Jun 2010when making a call, the screen locks directly one i press the call button.how to avoid this ? ... moreu cannt avoid locking the screen during fone calls its a touch fone do u realize that ! it will make all sorts of crazy things on ur cheeck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!