in this mobile we can minimize music player?
how was sound?and their is any problem?
and last how was the was battery back up?
the phone is a good phone,just that i can't download videos,games & musics
This phone is west in nokia 114 you tube is working after upgrading browse it true
sweta, 20 May 2013how to remove a number from the reject list from GTE2202? r d messges set into conversation?
- fantastic battery life
- good for texting, calling, and listening to music
- flashlight capability is great for emergency
no voice recording when on call
no pc connectivity suit
no auto time zone
video player pointers not hiding in landscape
camera quality is very less like china phones
nokia 114 is better than this one
kimo, 24 Jul 2013 Can this phone uploaad pics to faacebook?No i dont think it does.
Does this phone run android jellybean. Need a nee compact. Phone and saw this for a bargain price.
It is one of worst phone I have ever used. I bought this phone in Kolkata, India 3 days ago.
It has camera, music player, internet but none of them are useful, all are only for name. I bought this phone instead of Nokia 114 because the salesman convinced me it had a USB connectivity. But when i connect this to my computer it didn't work. I yet can't make a successful data connection even with Samsung PC suite. I never felt such problem with Nokia.
1. Great looking-milk white
2. USB charging via computer or USB charger.
1. Worst camera totally useless. Video resolution is horrible-128x96.
2. Bluetooth and internet are very slow. Internet speed are 5-6 kBps when using a good network.
3. Call ends after 3 sec you press the end button.
4. No background music player. music stops on exit player
5. No java application support. apps larger than 200 KB are not supported.
6. Phone is too slow. Music player updates every time you open.
7. Problem with call & soft keys.
8. Screen shows half of Opera browser & other half remains outside the screen.
9. USB does not work when connected to PC.
10. Too old and bad user interface.
11. Speaker sound is poor. headphone sound are not upto the mark. Nokia headphone is better.
12. No auto time update.
13. Built quality is poor. Back cover is very soft.
14. No full version games. 4 trial version games are preinstalled.
My final word is don't go for this phone. I made the mistake & I am now trying to sell this phone. Don't see the brand reputation behind this phone. If u need a phn only for calls & sms go for basic phns. Why do you spend ur money for such useless features?
I recommend you not to buy any Samsung phn under INR-3k in india. They all are crap. either spend more money or go for a differ brand. Nokia is better for this price range though every phn is not same. If you don't believe me go to a store, check them all & compare to nokia phones before buying.
must purchase .
sound quality is so good.
totally it's just FAB!!!!!!!
Kris, 08 Jul 2013This phone is the worst purchase I've ever done. There's so much that's wrong with this phone.... moreDude are from India? if yes then just visit some company stores or service center and throw the phone on samsungs official and if your not from India then sue the company for mind torcher :)
suren, 14 Jul 2013ya its correct worst phone. Please avoid purchacing this. ma dad use this phone...!!! :(
This phone is the worst purchase I've ever done. There's so much that's wrong with this phone.
1. when typing a point you have to wait a second before you can go further. If you don't then you don't get a capital letter.
2. after an exclamation mark it doesn't propose a capital letter.
3. the radio does not work. It's not finding any channels.
4. When opening an SMS it often results in me phoning the person that sent the textmessage.
5. the SMS-thing just is not logic.
6. the bluetooth-exchange with my laptop is a joke.
7. Shutting down the phone and leaving it off for a while usually ends up with the phone not starting up. But that's something that can be solved: take out the battery and put it back in and it works again. Off course with having to enter the datesettings again.
8. last the phone asked me for my PUK instead of PIN. Always interesting when you're on the road and have no knowledge of your PUK.
9. verry poor soundquality.
This phone is for these and so many other reasons a no-go. If I could I'd get rid of it. I sent this to Samsung telling them that it was working like this from day one. But the only response I got was that it was probably me downloading something that got wrong. How disappointing can you get as a company.