jhon orquillo, 24 Jan 2017only now i play games for my samsung galaxy tab 1,i dont know what happened all of a sudden it... moreMy tab also starting to do this, you need to download cleaner apps and antivirus as the tab tensds to gey snowed under withy junk,
jhon orquillo, 24 Jan 2017only now i play games for my samsung galaxy tab 1,i dont know what happened all of a sudden it... moreTry to change battery. Also you could try to disconect and reconect the battery first. If you still have the original battery it have more than 5 years. Mine last 3 years. You could buy it in Aliexpress.
only now i play games for my samsung galaxy tab 1,i dont know what happened all of a sudden its turn off.I try to open its not working?and i try to charge my tab maybe low battery but still no power.Can anybody or anyone to help me to fix my samsung galaxy tab 1 thank you very much....
I recently began to find it unable to download many applications I used to. Phone now complain about incompatibilities. I think I need the upgraded version pls.
It says in the specifications that it has a TV-Out. I have tried this with both an official and non official TV cable and can confirm this does not have the TV-Out function. This however is available in the Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab which is the 3G version.
wi fi not available in my distic but i want browsering in my tab what i do pls help my frds
I have this tablet for almost 2 years now and I can still play new games like need for speed most wanted https://www.youtu.be/QFxKVnYUtKM_
Too bad samsung left this one with only gingerbread and no update ever since. it's still a good tablet though, I read ebooks and browse sometimes. still shiny as ever.
ram, 02 Oct 2012if there is no wi-fi how can i connect to internet??pls help mewhere can i get wi fi
bags, 18 Jan 2013does it hv a sim card slot No it doesnt. This is a wifi only tablet. The only slot it has is for the micro sd card.
bags, 18 Jan 2013does it hv a sim card slot I bought this tab, as a used one Now its three years nevear had a problem with what else do you want
Azureskies, 30 Dec 2012Wanted to clear things up about this device in 1 post. What is there: - GPS - but no assiste... moreTo confirm are you saying there is a front camera fitted just need software update to run it.
Wanted to clear things up about this device in 1 post.
What is there:
- GPS - but no assisted GPS.
- Gingerbread (2.3) Update - not in all countries via Samsung Kies, but can be manually updated at your own risk. The benefit is enabling the front side camera to apps like Skype and certain apps needing it to run.
- Word/Excel/Powerpoint Support - through bundled ThinkFree Office.
- DLNA Support - through AllShare app.
- Handwriting Recognition through Apps
What isn't there:
- a SIM slot - it is Wi-Fi only.
- 1080p playback - SGX530 only allows playback up to 720p, but 720p already exceeds the screen resolution.
- TV-Out - doesn't exist on this model, sadly.
- USB on the Go/3G Dongle Support - doesn't work. Use a portable 3G Wi-Fi hotspot, or use a cheap gingerbread android phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot as an alternative.