any one got this phone know how to save taken pictures & videos directly to the memory card ? if u know plz help me out...bcoz every time i take any photo or do any video it goes to phones internal memory but in the memory card tht i got with it.look forward for help !!!
hi all , plz help me, iwana to buy a new mob.are you prefere to buy p850 or not??what is the best for samsung mobiles tell now??what is the disadvantage & advantage of p850?
hi all..iwana to buy a new mobile , do you prefere to buy p850 or not??what is the best of samsung mobiles tell now?? what is the disadvantage and andvanteges of this kind??
Hi TCY, thank you so much, I figure it out now... do you know is there way for the flash to be on "AUTO" at all times?? it is always off on default, and i have to manually change it every time
After pressing the 'brightness' key, it will go back to the view finder. Then press the 'zoom' keys on the top(side) of the phone. This will adjust the brightness of the picture. problem solved Andy?
hi guys, i have a problem with my "Brightness" in the camera function. When I click on "brightness" it does nothing, and it just returns back to the camera phase. Anyone have this problem?? It is like this when I bought the phone.
How is the video recording quality? How long can the video clips be?
Can anyone post a sample video recording?
absolutely no softwares can be added and no avi clips can be played
its not a real flash. its just a bright white led like the sony ericson.
does this phone have real flash like a real camera or is it just like a bright light like the sony ericsson ones.
the phone can support up to 1gb memory card. i'm using a 1gb micro sd card.
the shutter sound can be turned off by turning the phone to solent mode.
1) the mp3 player will stop and you can answer the call. you can resume from where you stop after the call is finished. do note that multi-tasking is not possible (i.e. listen to music and sms at the same time).
2) the internal lcd is qvga (320x240 pixels), very good and crisp. external lcd is oled, not very good but good for info display.
3) samples here:
wanna ask some question about the memory....how many MB of the memory can be support? I mean the maximum limit of the memory card tat the phone can support.
can you silence the camera shutter of this phone?
coz recently Im noticing some sort of a trend
that new camera phons like the n90, n70, some k750's(depending on the region) have camera shutter sounds that cant be turned off no matter what you do
so Im kinda wondering sice this phone has a very powerful camera unit
does that mean the camera sound cant be turned off?
it seems the most powerful phone with a discreet camera is the nokia 6630 nowadays hehe
I really like to buy this phone, but before that i have a few questions:
1) If you're listening the mp3 player and you recieve a call, the mp3 player stops? like Sony Ericsson mp3 player?
2) What is the quality of de internal and external display comparing with Sony Ericsson z530?
3) What about the quality of night pictures?
4) Please anyone tell me where I can find a good review of this phone?