i m comfused in Samsung R220 and Nokia 3330/3315. Please guide me. Tell the Price of both also (in Rs.)
Before u buy it make sure ,its ringing tones are not to loud too hear in heavy traffic.
But viberator helps....... chos
over all this is a good one, except few dis-likes, which u may want to know.
1. typing msgs is little difficult.
2. pressing '#' key, using only right hand is 'painful'
3. ring tunes are not enough loud (though i kept it in high)
4. needs more clicks to access menu.
5. back-light is too high, even though i kept the contrast to 1(minimum)
6. you off'ed the backlight, & you are in dark now with a INC, how to ON it back(415 wont work now)
Still i like it .. its sexy look & high quality reception.
well everything is ok but ring tones are
not so loud to be heard in heavy traffic
I want to fix some new screen saver in my mobile. plz help me how ?
have a nice day
I must say without any fear of contracdiction this handset is a winner any day I have not personally acquired one but hope to do so soon
Its good but the ring tones are not cool i mean some some good tones should be added in this
where can i download exciting ringtones for samsung r220 and others.
the product is getting rather boring.
I have forgot my password of Samsung R220
please help me
the message i am getting now is
"Phone locked Enter Password"
hey this mobile is woderfull but the button are little hard and has no voice dailer.