Anonymous, 21 Mar 2013Dhilip: what can i do with 10 Mb as internal? hello friends-is samsung rex 70 supports HD videos
This is really one of the good phones in its price and most of the applications are unnecessary. Touch is fine, music play is well.
Overall, it is preferrable based on price range.
milu, 31 Mar 2013it is androide smartfones No, this is not android. This is java base phone. overall the good phone according to price
i was commited to get rex 70 but after reading user's opinion i'm so confused, is nokia asha realy better..??
Please answer these questions. It will be helpful for many of us:
1. Does it support Youtube streaming, UTV and Sony LIV application?
2. If I am downloading anything through SIM2, will I get INCOMING calls on both sims?
3. Will downloading stops if I answer any of the incoming calls?
4. Can we minimize applications and do multi tasking?
5. Do we get qwerty keypad while typing messages?
this phone is for beginners, since you will not find any great features. One good feature is dual sim where you can receive calls from both sims - issues of switched off problems sorted out. Otherwise just one more phone. Also note this does not use Android or Bada, it uses (REX - a patented software, not open source) so if you are looking for applications you will not get for the time being.
Hello buddies, i bought this phn today.... no. Of Inbuild apps are unnessasary.,. No wifi..,touch amazing..,cam best.., net fast.., totally its gud... best for 4k-5k
Is this phone a right choice for buyers whose maximum budget is Rs 5,000. USERS PLEASE REPLY