Anonymous, 10 Dec 2013cemara is good but apps not supportedthis is discusting ph i hv seen
camera is not good,apps are not soprting.......this is only ph use to call only
either rex 90 s5292 will support skype if so kindly let me know what version will suit
JOGESH, 29 Oct 2013 Unfourtunetly I Brought it through my friend.When I switch on I saw the set is working. Then ... moreNa its not gud nothing features at all not any kind of game is supported in it and also what's app or line.
I have brought one Samsung GT-S5292 Rex 90 Duos (white color) on 2013 October at Euronics Store (Italy) and this is my opinion:
1) with battery recharged correctly at 100%, after approx 3~4 time the phone can't reach 190-200 hours in stand-by with a normal use (about 15-16 hours power on / day, with few calling and SMS sended-recived): it's the HALF autonomy expected;
2) the O.S. it's NOT Android (but it's a Samsung's proprietary O.S.), have embedded apps like IM, Facebook, Twitter, ChatON and Communities but NOT ChatON;
3) when You buy Samsung's mobile phones, be careful on the package contents: in these phone model frequently mini USB - USB PC connection cable and headphones are MISSING WITHOUT NOTICE on external bag, inside instruction manual or official Samsung's Web site!.
The price of both of them is about 16-22 euros (the S-5292 Rex 90 price's is about 80 euros) and without headphones You can't listen the radio service.
These are my evaluation on these product.
Enjoy to help You! (H.Guderian)
pavan, 24 Oct 2013i used this phone....its a wrost phone,i buyed this phn only for 1500 because of wrost performnceyes it is not good
this phone is very good because of his big screen as well as internet speed is fine in it.
it is very bad phone nothing features at all not any kind of game, whatapp, line, wechat is supported in it
Finally I purchased this model in this Diwali.
The pros are :
1. Good battery life. (almost 3 days)
2. Camera (3.2 mp) just superb.
3. Net speed - good
4. smooth touch for typing
5. sound output (on hands free & loud speaker) is good
6. Call convo. recording is AVAILABLE / Wi-fi is there
1. No flash
2. too low internal memory
3. Weight is bit high.
4. no front camera & 3g
But overall this is an awesome handset.
Prasad D. Kulkarni
wats the model no. Of rex 90???? As i hav to go to nimbuzz but it ask for model no. Nd i dont get rex 90 written there,so plzzz help me......
The GPRS settings have been sent to my phone no-354675054127601 but I don't getit .Kindly help me to get it established in my Rex 90 mobile.An early reply pl